Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

So after I think about it a little while. One possible way I may have stressed is by waiting too long to up pot my rooted plugs. They were looking pretty sad when they hit the dirt although the roots were very strong. Maybe?

2 Likes

That could be one explanation. But it’s past now anyway, so all good. lol

2 Likes

Just somewhat trying to pinpoint my mistakes and learn from my trials and errors. Since then I gave them one good feeding and water. They greened right up afterwards. They are inside a bedroom in the house so the temperature is pretty constant.

2 Likes

I understand that, but like i said… there could be many reasons for it. no idea to be honest.

I appreciate the input, very much. I hope in no way did I step on your toes with my line of questioning.

1 Like

Not in the least bit, my friend! Wish I coulda been more help

1 Like

More help😂, without you, I wouldn’t have these at all. With just a handful of complete runs under my belt, every run seems to present something new.

2 Likes

That thing is going to be soooooo bushy down there!!!
Have fun trimming. lol
:+1:t5:

1 Like

Good afternoon sir. I agree there is a lot going on in this little gal. For such a young plant she is very full. Lots of branches already. She’s going to be a handful.

2 Likes

Here are a few cap junky pics. Roughly day 46 @BigMike55

8 Likes

Thats a thing of beauty my friend. Congrats.

My Chunky Junky and Blue Tara are 49 days in flower today.

1 Like

Man that first bud Pic is probably my favorite type of bud. That’s going to be pretty!

1 Like

Fourth of July will make the end of week eight

2 Likes

Any idea how long you plan to flower. Think im gonna check mine every coule days. But the last time i went 61 days. I think a full 9+ weeks this time. Im going to wait for a bit more amber in the trikes. Your garden looks awesome man. Really nice.

2 Likes

I am not really sure how long I will run it. First time with this strain. So I guess I’ll just start looking at it closely. Thanks for the positive comments. Here’s a few pictures of the scorpion candy. I have running beside it…

4 Likes

Gorgeous brother.
This is a pic of my Chunky Junky.

3 Likes

Oh, I have seen all of the pictures of your showing off😂. All kidding aside. The grow looks excellent. I look forward to seeing how it finishes out.

1 Like

Oh you noticed that?? Haha. Sometimes i just cant help myself.

1 Like

I know the feeling. It feels good, especially when you have something worth showing off.

3 Likes

So I just got home from work and I’m checking things out. So here’s a whole plant picture. Keep in mind I did minimal training. There is a few tucked branches and a few left alone. Obviously no netting on this one pretty much all natural just to see how it turned out.

5 Likes