Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

For sure. As long as the body holds out.

2 Likes

Even with all my problems with my back and knees I’d still like to get back out there. It would probably be frustrating as hell when I couldn’t get any distance and my form would be terrible because of the stiffness. But I used to love just being out there with my brothers.

2 Likes

I can relate to that. I still have a little game left in me. I shot a 79 last weekend. But I hurt for a few days after each round. I had a C-5 disc replacement a few years back. Always sore somewhere.

3 Likes

Good afternoon OG. I thought this was an interesting picture. Especially when I blew it up. You can actually see the trichomes popping out of the leaves. Never got a picture quite like this one.

8 Likes

Hell ya man, looking good! Which one is that?

1 Like

@JAWS The others put on the frost much quicker

9 Likes

It seems to be slowly catching up in the frost department. But these two have completely different bud structures going on.

1 Like

Oh yea, different genetics will do different things. It’s cool to watch how they all mature and change as they grow.

1 Like

Yes sir. At this point the chug splash looks very similar to my mystery plant. But the @JAWS is something completely different. I guess it could finish strong. But I’m wondering if it needs more than eight-ish weeks

2 Likes

It may, you’ll know.

1 Like

Still plenty of time. Only mid way through week five.

Good morning OG. I hope all my peeps in the Northeast have quit shaking and started thawing out. Been an interesting week. So here we are again it is now the start of week six. I am starting to realize how much more aggressive I could be in the pre-flower trim.

11 Likes

Looking excellent, my friend. The bigger stacker is from jaws, right? Damn I’m excited for this. I’m sure yours will finish out well and be fantastic smoke. It looks great. Out of likes or I’d keep going!

1 Like

Yes, sir. That is correct.

1 Like

It may be tough to tell sometimes. But it’s always been the front right hand plant in these pictures.

1 Like

I’m curious what nutrients you’re using to keep those plants so dang happy and healthy? Holy cow! It looks like you’ve been growing for years! I’m currently on my third run I hope they come out this nice too. Dang!

2 Likes

Man that is a beautiful canopy peeking through that net! Great job!

G.

2 Likes

Good afternoon @Gumbert Thank you sir. Your greenhouse is looking very impressive as well. Very nice work.

Good afternoon @SleepMaster thank you for the kind words. And yes, this is run number two. Last time around I purchased all sorts of things I never even got to or used. I went completely organic on run number one. All things considered. It turned out pretty well, better than expected.
So this time I used some thing called Humboldts secret. I just got their starter kit which is a mix of five different nutrients. Then I bought their silica on the side. I have a little more work to do on my training and trimming. But all things considered they seem to be doing well.

2 Likes

3 Likes