Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Said Cannabis Captain Obvious!

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s not that obvious to the untrained eye. I always feel like I need to be doing some thing. Still need to learn and master LITFA. :joy:

2 Likes

Me too brother, me too. lol

1 Like

impressive garden. plants look real healthy. nice work!

2 Likes

Well, good afternoon neighbor. Thank you very much. I hope things have been going well for you.

2 Likes

quite welcome. well deserved. looks good.

are those 7gal HD buckets? i run something similar in my outdoors run. fixin to get them together in the next few days. started the seeds yesterday.
we’ve had some nice even weather this spring. perhaps we’re not going to have another high desert summer like the last 3yrs.

1 Like

You got some real fatties there. Great grow dude

1 Like

Again, thank you. Just nice to hear some time you might be doing things right. It’s tough to gauge buy pictures and minimal experience. I’ve seen some of your pictures. I have a long way to go to equal your abilities. Maybe someday.

2 Likes

lol… and here i was thinking the same about upping my game to get to your level!

evidently we are both far too hard on ourselves… cuz your sh^t looks great.

2 Likes

Sweet. Now I would say thanks again too. @JustANobody . I know you know how he is. Definitely helped me dial in some decent equipment to optimize my space. And nothing wrong with a little luck sometimes. @Til_Valhalla

3 Likes

hell yeah. justanobody is a good dude. helped me out when i first got here too.
good person to have in your corner.

cool lookin light setup.
i need more space… lol.

3 Likes

Good afternoon OG. This is the start of week seven. We have seeds. It appears the Jaws has Hermed on me. I must’ve missed some thing. Or maybe it’s prone and I stressed it somehow. Looks like it may have a lot of seeds. Tough to tell. It definitely has more time to go. I’m not so sure the other two will need to go eight weeks. They are already getting cloudy. So will see. Any thoughts?

7 Likes

Also broke a branch today. So I cut it.

1 Like

That’s a nice sample branch. Did you see nuts or naners on anything?

What’s this?

1 Like

Here are a few lower pieces. From the sucker branches, I should’ve trimmed

Oh ya those are really seeded

2 Likes

I’m not giving up on it. I’ve had plenty of decent smoke in the past with seeds. Worst case scenario maybe I use it to learn to make hash or some thing. Time will tell.

2 Likes

there ya go. find that silver lining.
besides, that branch you cut looks worthy of drying and sampling early. :wink:

1 Like

Good afternoon OG. Here we are at day 50. The two Chugsplash are much closer to being ready than the UK cheese. They are probably almost 50-50, clear and cloudy. With the few scattered amber. I believe I see a few random seeds in the Chugsplash. But the UK cheese I think is going to have many seeds. If I do this right, the first couple of pics will be the Chugsplash. Even on these 2, they both look fairly different. One much darker than the other.

UK cheese

7 Likes

Everything looks really good. Did you ever find nanners or sacks?

1 Like