Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

No. But I keep finding more seeds. Uggg. Again, mostly on the UK cheese. The two Chugsplash look more similar to my last run. But better. The UK still looks considerably different, but seems to be bulking up. But still quite a few more white pistols than the chug splash. Much longer full length spears than the chug splash but those seem to have some really nice solid tops.

3 Likes

Day 54. Things are getting close.
Chugsplash

UK Cheese

7 Likes

Here’s a few close-ups of the Chugsplash. From a piece I took yesterday.

7 Likes

Incredible detail in these close-ups!

1 Like

It was an Amazon buy. I can’t find the paperwork to show you the brand. Handheld Wi-Fi microscope. Pictures go straight to your phone. A little tough to hold steady with the hand and get that clear shot . An adjustable base would help
@CurrentMinimum8151

Good afternoon OG. Been a busy week as things have started to come down. I took this one on Monday.

I took her sister this morning at day, 63. Somehow I forgot to take a picture pre-chopped. But here she is hanging after a light wet trim.

9 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Next up. Frankenstein. 3 cuts from man himself @JohnnyPotseed . Received at the OG gathering in Tulsa.
May 20

4 Likes

Hell. Yes.

1 Like

So is that the last three, on top of the first one that rooted for you? 4 outta 4 on your first try is awesome tribute to your TLC! lol Heck even if it’s only 3 outta 4, that is damn good also! lol

3 Likes

All three cuts routed and were placed in 1 gallon pots 6-9. Then and now.Uploading: 2013AFAC-0295-4E88-95F5-1F5C418D2719.png… Uploading: 963861D8-4AEB-4430-9D8B-92C9C2FF2605.png…

5 Likes

They are looking much better after a couple of feedings and a nitrogen bump. Basically doubled in size this week.

2 Likes

Also have a cap junky at almost 6 weeks and a scorpion candy. Most shots are CJ. Very frosty.

8 Likes

I got both of em also, but still in veg. I like to veg for at least 3 months. Usually longer, lol
From yours and @BigMike55 pics, I can see what I have to look forward to!

1 Like

That cap junky looks really nice!

1 Like

These were both clones that veged for about six weeks. And still over 4 feet in height. These I had a few issues with early on. So they got minimal training. I thought I was going to lose them.

2 Likes

Well hell, sure glad they pulled through for ya! looking damn nice there!

1 Like

I have a hard time describing detailed smells. But it does smell a bit sweet and very good. I hope it turns out as good as it looks. A few more weeks.

2 Likes

lol ever since Covid, I can’t smell or taste much (very little) so I go with ‘other criteria’… lol

1. How many hits does it take to ‘F’ me up?
  2. How long does it last?
    :scream: :star_struck: :thinking:
3 Likes

Time to shut er down for the night. 3:45 comes way to early.

2 Likes