Gooey Glue (Afgooey/Triangle Kush X GG4)

Oh nice!! Have you tried the ZDawg yet?

2 Likes

We have a week or so more of curing.
We are trying grove bags this time

4 Likes

4 weeks and 2 days. Up potted 3 of the 5, will get the other 2 tomorrow.

16 Likes

Looks good nice healthy roots.

2 Likes

It turns out this cross is not Heisens work. Seems a little odd. This is all the info i have on these testers. Gu wont come off any info atm, and Heisen says its not his work, so he has no clue. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Slapped the 5 into the flower tent, and now were bloomin. :v:

14 Likes

Here we are now…

12 Likes

Gooey Glues were having a hard time determining which sex they wanted to be. I doubt it was light leak, or environmental issues, but i do have clones of them that i will run in a week or so. Not looking to good for this strain.

12 Likes

Bummer on the They’s. Many vendors have dropped their Glue crosses because they have a tendency to herm. No worries, it comes with the game. Better luck next time! :v:

2 Likes

Yeah, i know GG4 can be a finicky strain. Im not worried really, kinda bummed the cross didnt hold, bc thats sounds amazing. It is what is. Lol

6 Likes

Clones from plants 1, 2, 4, and 5 are showing as female. Im prepping a spot for them in a flower tent, should be in there in within a week. We will see what happens this time around. Im hoping they hold this time around bc they smell incredible.

13 Likes

Looks good what size pots you upping them into?

1 Like

Im not sure yet really. I thought about setting them in a tray with hydroton and just keeping the trays water level up and leaving them in the solo cups. Or i could up pot them into 1 gals. Cant go bigger than that from lack of space. I really want out of tents.

3 Likes

The 1 gallon is the route I’d go they need some root space solo cups go wonky real quick if your not on top of them constantly.

4 Likes

That is true. Ill up pot them tomorrow. :+1:

2 Likes

Gooey Glues are in flower, lets see how this one goes.

Clones from plants 1, 2, 4, and 5.

Currently showing female on 3/4 of them, number 5 has no hairs yet, still considered sus.

13 Likes

I didn’t realize you were running these again.

Press your luck theme:
Big buds no hermies! :crossed_fingers: :smiley:

2 Likes

Gooey Glue attempt #2 is holding all female at just over 2 weeks in flower.

11 Likes

Gooey Glues are rockin and rollin, gave them some friends, GG4 RIL.

14 Likes

So, as par for the course around here it seems, i had a GG4 RIL from Tony Green show pure dude on me. Threw him outside to collect dust from him. See if he crosses back into the female GG4. With a little luck, we just might have some GG4 regs. Gg4 and her weirdness i suppose.

The dude

Anyways, onto the other GG plants… the Gooey Glues that is. Sugar leaf rubs reveal one plant to have a heavy lemon pinesol smell, another one is sweet upfront, and turns quickly to a chemmy/OG gas. A third plant is very piney smelling, maybe some gas but mostly pine. The 4th is pretty subtle at this point yet.

16 Likes