Gooey Glue (Afgooey/Triangle Kush X GG4)

Cruising through week 5 now. Really starting to get an idea of what is what with these. Ive got one pheno that absolutely stands out to me more so than the others, but im thinking of keeping 2 phenos… one is all OG gas smelling. The other smells like pine. We will see what shakes out though.

Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume babies in the making.

22 Likes

Looking frosty

3 Likes

Yeah these are very heavily coated in trichs. The sugar leaves are very greasy/slick to the touch.

2 Likes

Sounds like there gonna be good they sure have the look already.

1 Like

Some very healthy looking plants. Nice!

1 Like

Frigging love Gooey crosses! That’s a nice sounding mix. I’ll follow this. Got Ma Gooey x Sunshine #4 from outside getting a final look before the jars. Since I rinse my outdoor, I’m leary of mold.

2 Likes

following along late

1 Like

Whoops. Forgot to keep this journal updated…

Anywho… Week 8, not sure how much longer ill leave them up. Seeds arent quite ready yet, so atleast another week or 2.

15 Likes

Looking good got some frost happening!

3 Likes

Very nice my man! Beautiful girls.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Dang, i havent updated for a minute. So i chopped the Gooeys over a week ago, and trimmed up the first one tonight.

Gooey Glue 1 smells and tastes like GG4, but more fuel. Shit hit me like a brick, one joint had me out landscaping my front lawn for over an hour. Lifting heavy rocks and stuff i wouldnt normally think of doing…. Then i came in and cooked a slightly elaborate dinner, smashed…. And am now wanting to smoke another joint…. This stuff is wild.

14 Likes

Sounds like get shit done weed everyone needs a good smoke that makes you motivated.

3 Likes

Haha yeah no kidding. This is that stuff. Lol

2 Likes

Nice harvest and report.
Worth a shot?

2 Likes