Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Organisation

Thanks buddy. Yeah good luck finding any of those beans, very hard to come by. I’d give my left nut for another pack haha

3 Likes

Thanks mate :+1: yeah I’m hoping they’ll put them out again! :v:

1 Like

I highly doubt it. Keep hearing they shut down and moved overseas and lost all original genetics.

2 Likes

Fair dinkum mate?! Yhat sucks! If that’s the case I think a preservation project should be done at some stage as they created some very fine strains over their time. Maybe think about taking cuttings off your beautiful girl and reversing a cutting for some s1 beans &future projects :thinking: peace brother :v:

Yeah don’t worry, I’ve got some clones and I’ll try do a reversal next summer with an outside plant and also want to cross it with a couple other strains. Keep your eyes peeled ill ship out some beans to people to spread the love

1 Like

Awesome mate good to hear, that’s a great idea doing an outdoor girl for a s1 run, I’ll definitely follow that if you put up a thread on it, the crosses should be awesome to work on, best of luck brother!
That sounds like a genuine Spread of the OG spirit :raised_hands: peace :v:

Don’t know how legit this place is but…NEW GORILLA BREATH

2 Likes

They don’t ship to where I live :frowning:

Sounds like you live in the same country as me :slight_smile:

That’s one helluva bud brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes
5 Likes

Round 2 for my winning #2 pheno :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Gorilla Breath in the flower tent. 3x Gorilla Breath, that’s a Killer Glue in the little pot in the middle and Pure Michigan #5, #7 and a male stump/bonsai on the right

GB is doing a weird thing. When i got the clones from my friend they had flowers like maybe 2.5-3wks worth of bud. They vegged back fine and started forming normal leaves. Then I topped them twice and now they’re doing a weird reveg thing again spitting out weird one, two and 3 fingers leaves. All twisty and stuff too. Weird. Looks like it’s coming good again though.

5 Likes

You’re thinking of Humboldt Seed Company not HSO.

2 Likes

Yeah easy mistake to make g

2 Likes

I’m consolidating all my growlogs over here

3 Likes

are you wanting to purchase seeds ? (check Seedfinders.eu for breeder infomration

He won’t find Gorilla Breath seeds but I’m in process of making S1s hopefully

4 Likes

great news - hope they will become available

1 Like