Gorilla Zkittlez and wedding cake grow journal!

Only issues so far are the root zones will get too hot and with small ones it’s easy to stress a plant.

This is the bloom I use.

2 Likes

4 Likes

This little guy has been growing right with the plants since they were very small, let’s see how long he sticks around¡!!¡ :mosquito::bug::ant::butterfly::beetle:

I’m pretty sure he’s a katydid nimph, I can’t believe he has been on the plants this whole time and I didn’t even think about adding him in to the grow journal, he is growing just as fast as the plants are since I started this. He has triple I’m size and should be getting some wings soon. Is it weird that I talk to him? He doesn’t answer me I don’t think he likes me at all with all the times I have sprayed water at them to get the japanese beetles to stop fornicating on top of my ladies,:sweat_smile::grin::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Looking nice and healthy!

1 Like

Update!!! , I haven’t been updating my grow journal because I ran into some issues with them being stunted and also culled 3 males recently I think it was something to do with the small pots most males were in small pots.
They are back and transitioning into bloom nicely!. They did grow exactly how I intended tall and skinny minimal foliage so the small pots aren’t exactly a bad thing if you want your plants to look like these. In the past I grew big wide larfy plants and they never finished and most of the harvest went in the compost pile cause of unmature buds from no light penetration from foliage , plus the pests love lots of foliage.im glad I decided to go with my new way of growing and I don’t need to defoliate or even train them,!.
I’m hoping for a huge corncob cola !!!
Thanks all for checking out my grow journal and I’m starting a new indoors journal with cheese and gorilla cookies from my favorite place to get new strains and the shipping is on time also have great customer services along with pretty much a germination guarantee

6 Likes

IMG_20231023_182109_1 IMG_20230919_135632

Apologies for the delay of updates its been a long summer and these plants were stunted for a while and I really didn’t think I would end up with anything worth trimming up but they really did their thing in the end growing exactly as I intended, tall skinny and not all the larf that usually comes with these cultivars. I’m not sure if they are some sort of auto flowering type since they were bag seeds . From what I seen they acted like a piss me off - autoflower.
Im really thinking that autos are too hard for me to grow and they say they are great for beginners and all that but I disagree. Anyways this is what they produced and the wedding cake is actually a strong true to what it suppose to be so I’m happy to of grown these and I’m definitely done experimenting since I realized I’m a horrible grower …thanks all for the likes and checking out my shitty grow journal !.I promise if I decide to do this again I will be more committed to it and it will be in a grow tent cause outdoors is just ehhh.
The gorilla zkittlez smells like a clementine orange when you break a nug and the wedding cake smells gassy and earthy from what I’ve been told since I cannot smell a damn thing since covid so that sucks .

3 Likes