Grandaddy Purple - Ken's GDP - Legit or BS?

Worth not much as comment, but i always appreciate when i see someone invest (really) a line. I always have the hope that the reference will be outperformed ^^

I was given a couple seeds purported to be real GDP from a friend who’s son worked in the Humboldt grow scene and got one female that lived out of 3 female, growing in a dirt floor basement due to Nurses coming by to check on my wife and I had to be extra sneaky, living in a non legal state. I took the one female and planted outside in Vermont. I am not good with cuttings due to circumstances beyond my control while I am at work and my

cuttings died, then the plant got ripped off a total loss. I was especially bummed since GDP is my wife’s favorite and she is disabled and anything to make her happy I go all out for. Anyway, does this look like a GDP to you folks?

3 Likes

leaves look too narrow to be GDP on your photo.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Goes to show, I never will know the true lineage of anything these days, to bad everything is so hybridized these days:(

2 Likes

If u want to try again I can find something to send your way . I m sorry that happened to u . It s bad JUJU to fuck wit another mans Family ,tools and Cannabis plants… Karmas a bitch and will even out the scale. HMU if u need anything.

1 Like

there are still people running/preserving old school strains. you just gotta keep looking and asking around as they are few and far between.

this is a good place to look though. i know there are some GDP cuts floating around here.

1 Like

Will do, thank you Til_Halhalla! And so far already I have connected with 2 people, will see what we can do, since “together we can” is a motto I live by and gently “remind the younger guys” I work with being the oldest, lol!

1 Like

I m in the middle of a 90s BB and started a GDP one . I don t need anything in return . DM ur info and I ll send something out that should help…

For pain relief, get you some “Hawaiian Haze” aka “Hawaiian Bomb” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your info is posted on a public forum, better edit and take to DM’s :v:

3 Likes

Thanks very much! Damn I cant seem to figure this out most the time!

1 Like

thanks I’LL CHECK IT OUT!

1 Like

I have some!!! Get wit me in a week, I’ll send some your way. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah, the DM and certain things about the forum are wonky at times

yes sir, you got that right and thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Looks like you guys caught that quickly.

If the original poster isn’t around to edit their own post, you can tag @ teamog and one of us or the mods can help remove the personal info.

You can also flag a post that has personal information, which will temporarily hide it from view until the mods can take care of it.

4 Likes

thanks, so there are two “reply” buttons. which one do i use to reply to one person?

1 Like

Thanks, should have tagged a mod, but was trying to let him know asap

1 Like

When you want to reply to a poster in private message, click their username or avatar on that post. That will open a popup window with their user information. Then click message.

This will open up a new private message to that user with a link to the post you are replying to.

You can tell the difference between a public reply and a private message because the message window says “start a message” at the top, and it has a subject line like an email.