Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Haha this happens to me too!

@DougDawson man you got some awesome runs on your hand. Pulling up a seat to this as well best of luck on your adventure… and Happy growing!!

5 Likes

I’m along for this too! Always love to see some BOG. Never had the pleasure to try any. Hopefully next year!

5 Likes

I was hoping you were hitting the Grape with the Grape. Was about to slide into your dm lol :laughing:

6 Likes

I would like to, have to figure out how to segregate a male. Already got 3 separate spaces.

7 Likes

Right on, watching this one up close. Wishing you big success, everyone loves BOG.

5 Likes
6 Likes

That’s reallly cool @Qtip, it’s more that I am out of space. I am pondering it, may find a closet or something, lol

5 Likes

Grape Punch :facepunch: X Sour Bubble = Sour Grape :grapes: :yum: Hell yeah. I’m In… ps. Grape Flavors are my FAVORITE.

6 Likes

Oh man lol @DougDawson you just know I’m over here on the side, watching this unfold!

6 Likes

Really nice, this will be fun, i’m excited to see all the BOG runs!

3 Likes

This is gonna be awesome, seeing your PPP run I can’t see anything but good to come from this! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: BOGGGGGGG DAWSON! :rofl: :metal::v:

4 Likes

So… That statement caused me to do a deep dive into BOG’s genetics, checking out what was used etc. There is an interesting pattern BOG used to control his work.

TL:DR
Using Sour Bubble male is exactly the right thing to do! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Thanks everyone. I suppose my only issue now is they just did a drop of Sour Grape on seeds here now. I have been planning this for a couple months and just before it started up we have a limited release of these seeds. Now they haven’t released Sour Bubble but what happens if they do right before the end of my run? Are these limited releases all that will come or will BOG seeds come roaring back from BOG Jr? Now these seeds will not be sold but they were meant to be giving out freely to the people of OG. That said I dont want to break the unwritten rules and obviously want to be respectful to the BOG name and family. What are your thoughts OG? I know this has been talked about before but this is a strange situation.

12 Likes

BOG himself gave the OK to F2 and distribute awhile back on here. Pretty sure it’s in the old sour strawberry run daytripr69 did.

12 Likes

Oh man, thanks so much. That settles it, on we go. Thanks @ChronicMcBudz

18 Likes

Following both your runs. I recall his posts from OGv1 and the guy was always such a nice and knowledgeable dude. I know you’ll do his gear justice.

6 Likes

Ok folks, here we go. Dropped 5 Grape Punch seeds in some water to soak overnight. No turning back now.

38 Likes

It begins.

Exciting @DougDawson ! Can’t wait to see the bounty.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

Glad to have you along bud.

4 Likes

Oh Yeah! lol It’s definitely ON now cuz! Wishes and vibes for great success in the air for ya!

6 Likes