Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

This should be cool to see. Great job Doug. Bog was one cool dude, its really good to see him live on through his work, especially in your hands Dough…keeping those positive BOG vibes going. Bless

2 Likes

One seed already cracked, into paper towel they go.

26 Likes

8 Likes

Two bean runs at once, your a mad man!

7 Likes

Can I pull up my beanbag chair over here?
The other side of the room from @Slick1 he’s a bad influence on me.

8 Likes

10 Likes

So now that I got permission to say it, @Stankonia was the wonderful OG’er that provided these amazing beans to me so really is the reason this is even possible so many thanks to him.

18 Likes

Lol, could be but it’s either going to be a big success or massive Trainwreck, either way it should be entertaining :wink:

8 Likes

Cheers @Stankonia!

4 Likes

Trainwreck crosses are next seed run.

7 Likes

THANK YOU @Stankonia !!! :heart:

3 Likes

Love me some Trainwreck, nice choice.

4 Likes

Always entertaining!

addams trains

one way or another!
:laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hey all, so the Grape Punch have been out of the fridge for less than 20 hours but I must say I am impressed. 3 of them and possibly 4 are showing the beginning of a tail. I am a bit concerned about the one that’s bottom left, it almost looks like it broke itself when coming out of the shell, time will tell what’s going on there.

19 Likes

Definitely pulling up a chair for this one!!!
I just know you are gonna do these BOG beans justice! Glad I can watch the magic happen!
Good Vibrations!
Dirtron

5 Likes

Glad to have you aboard @Dirtron

5 Likes

Ok well upon closer inspection the seed in the bottom left is a goner. The tap root is broken completely in half now. Seems like the tail did not make it out of the seed and because it was stuck it broke itself in a couple places, once I saw the break all the way though I took a look and it was also broken in a second spot inside the shell. Nature did not want the seed to live, such a shame.

6 Likes

Don’t write it off yet… :thinking: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Oh it’s still in there but it’s broken in 2 spots, I have not tossed it but I have pretty much written it off. I hope it proves me wrong but I doubt it.

4 Likes

I think it might have been @SmknCanuck.
Snapped off the taproot transplanting and the plant survived, growth was initially impeded but it caught up.

Cheers
G

5 Likes