Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Well the little BOG teens are doing fine. Got their environment set where I want it for flower. Sorry, wrong pics, lol. Fixed now.

26 Likes

I assume this is you’re head stash tent?

4 Likes

Yeah, I couldn’t do 2 grows and have nothing to smoke from it. I really wish I had gotten 1 more Sour Bubble female.

11 Likes

You def deserve the smoke my man. Those SB are hard to come by so I know what you mean!

7 Likes

Hopefully not for long :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So here is an update for you. That one Grape punch is still not looking good so I figured what the heck, might as well break it’s neck :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Everyone says “torture your plants” so, you know, accomplished :joy:

6 Likes

Well the one Grape punch is still showing issues, she was flushed last night so hoping it improves. The other 2 are doing well.

20 Likes

OMG the bent top is killing me! :rofl:
Like wearing a protective cup when your sig-other decides to turn you on… THUNK!.

6 Likes

LOL, yeah, it needed it in the shorter tent, now it just looks odd making a right turn in there. Those of you old enough should understand what I mean by that :rofl:

9 Likes

I have so many questions, none of them related to the plant. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hey all. So the grape punch are moving along. The sickly one got back on its feed today after a flush with just PHed water yesterday. The other two are doing well.

25 Likes

Just a quick evening update.

27 Likes

damn doug, out of like but look at that girl praying! very nice man

3 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Grape punch still going strong, well except that one, but going to end up with some smoke in the end. I cleaned up the shabby one a bit after the pic.

25 Likes

Did that one Grape Punch get too dry? Why the crispy leaves??

Sorry if I missed it…

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

Been giving me trouble from the start. Not sure what it’s deal is. The other 2 are in fine shape. I flushed the coco out a few days ago, will see what it does now. Also getting the same feedings as the others so no issues drying out.

6 Likes

Hmmm…

You do a run-off test for pH and PPM?

3 Likes

Nope, just flushed it out. Plant has never really seemed happy.

1 Like