Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

@DougDawson I just started from post one. A great thing about being new is that I just got to do the equivalent of binge watching this thread!
Really good show brother (never mind that crooked ass broomstick in the corner :crazy_face: )
I like the idea of recreating f1’s when the original parent genetics are still available; I was just kicking around some ideas like that, and then BAM here’s a cultivator doing just that.
Thanks for being consistent with the journal too, it really flows; I’ll try to follow your lead on my next round.
Much love, you’re killin’ it

6 Likes

Doug

They all feed a bit different from seed, sometimes you get lucky and they all thrive eating the same soup. This one look like she craves potassium…

potassium-deficiency-young-cannabis-sm
Could be?

7 Likes

Or it could be Nitrogen Deficiency cuz, when the lower leaves turn yellow and die/fall off is a big indicator.

6 Likes

This plant just started having leaves curl in on themselves like it was dying of thirst when the pot was still very moist. It is acting very strange.

3 Likes

@DougDawson looking good… there’s always an oddball lol

@HeadyBearAdventures U have a journal now?

2 Likes

Not really, I’m in day 23 of flowering out a single plant SCROG, so I’ve posted a couple pics, and I’ll do updates until harvest. I guess you could call it a flowering journal!

2 Likes

Hey everyone, plants moving along and starting to smell really nice.

32 Likes

Looks as they love you just as much DD!!! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Fat and happy! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Grape punch stacking up nicely and starting to get some frost on them :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Outta likes!: :heart:

3 Likes

These Grape Punch are looking great!

What’s the smells coming off of these Doug?

5 Likes

That plant in the back is praying hard! Love the updates Doug keep ‘em coming!

3 Likes

Hell Yes! That grape growing strong! She gonna grape punch you in the noggin!

4 Likes

Hard to say being mixed with Sour Bubble in the tent.

5 Likes

Grape punch stacking up nice as of last night.

35 Likes

Looking just as healthy as can be!

3 Likes

I like the darkie up front

The other will prob smoke better… just my guess

2 Likes

A couple Grape Punch pics from last night.

32 Likes

Grape punch still coming along. Man I cant wait to smoke some of this.

30 Likes