Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

How deep into flower, Doug? Man it must be cold in there! Look at all the frost. My goodness! Your the master!

4 Likes

Thanks all. They are in the 7th week since change to 12/12 @BigMike55 so if we ignore the week of transition they are at about 5.5 weeks of flowering. Timing should be good and should allow me to chop them before all the babies get too big.

8 Likes

Well Grape Punch is moving along. Starting to chunk up some :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Fantastic @DougDawson ! Just over here bird watching! Can’t wait to see the final weeks.

2 Likes

Wow this thread moves fast took a bit but finally got caught up great job

4 Likes

They are really getting with it brother! You’re knocking it out of the park!

5 Likes

So the Grape Punch is plugging along :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I never get tired of those fan leaves.

2 Likes

Yeah, me neither. They have been great plants.

2 Likes

They’re really uniquely beautiful. Like an ornamental cannabis variety.

3 Likes

Great job Doug. Looks like you and I are gonna be harvesting about the same time.

5 Likes

Ok. i am in love with the front right girl. what a gorgeous stocky plant. i absolutely love those fan leaves. but i woulld strip them and juice them with some cucumber kale and oranges :smiley:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas OG, hope you are all having the best day ever. Here are a few shots during last nights feeding.

28 Likes

Those are beautiful plants Doug. I know the idea was to run for beans, but I see some branching, but the branches did not get very stretchy. I assume if this plant was trained for more colas, ie, topped and lst’ed, it would be much shorter but branchy. That, In my opinion, would make it even prettier.

5 Likes

Yeah, I would have liked to top this baby at least once and spread her out, just didn’t feel it was needed in the beginning. Bet she could have been amazing but at least she looks like she will give me some smoke so happy guy here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Doing a bang up job! Plants look healthy and happy. Making the late BOG happy, without a doubt :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas brutha! :muscle:

All seems well in bogland! :green_heart::christmas_tree::beer:

2 Likes

It’s funny you mention this, because I too was about to mention the extreme apical dominance these ladies seem to exhibit! It’s like the only direction they understand is UP. When people start pooping beans, it’ll be interesting to see how they behave with various training methods
I’m not a SOG grower, but I can see that style really vibing with these types of plants

3 Likes

Now there’s a nice thought! Ha ha.

3 Likes

Lololol autocorrect! I’m leaving it as is

3 Likes