Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

That’s it! Road trip to Canada!! Doug’s got the good shit.

12 Likes

How about the smells Doug?? Paint us a word picture

6 Likes

It’s funny but it’s hard to describe. With 2 strains in there it’s hard to differentiate. That said the filter is doing a great job. I left the tent door open and left the room for 15 min, when I came back the room stunk in such a nice way :slight_smile: Will be able to describe better once chopped and separated.

7 Likes

Those are chunky gals !!! Great job

3 Likes

Just a few nightly pics for you all :slight_smile:

39 Likes

Looks like a COLD front came through. Nice frost!

6 Likes

Yeah, I am impressed with these little plants. The front Grape Punch is definitely frostier than the back one. Can’t wait to try it.

7 Likes

Got my mouth watering over here bud! Looking nice :+1:t3:

3 Likes

These are looking great! Bet the smoke turns out real nice :yum:

3 Likes

Last nights pics a bit late :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Man those grapes are getting frosty. Hoping you can make some sour grape beans down the road still, too. :wink::+1:

Good work my man!

3 Likes

Thanks bud. I am thinking about popping my last grape punch seeds as well just for the chance of some Sour Grape. Even if I can only get a hand full of seeds it would still be cool. It’s cool to see BOG and his son smiling behind the cola on that last pic, they look happy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That is great!

It didn’t stick out to me right away, but I love it!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Love that you drew my attention to that picture. Helps us remember the people behind these plants we love so much!

6 Likes

Yeah, it looks like they are staring at that cola with big smiles, made me feel good just seeing it.

8 Likes

Been a couple days so here are your Grape Punch.

32 Likes

Wow brother! Those yellow pistils look like a halo, and it’s fitting cuz she looks like an angel :innocent::innocent::innocent:

5 Likes

Just as lovely, or maybe a touch lovelier than the last pics cuz! You just keep on giving them gals the love! They show their appreciation!!

7 Likes

Simply picturesque Doug!

4 Likes

Very frosty, nice coloration. Keep it up DD!

4 Likes