🍇 GRAPES - a reinterpretation of a famous GGG strain, GRAPE STOMPER!

Someone will get it. How good is grape. I have some old school grape seeds. They came from France. Yea! I’m sorry they have great deals on other stuff. I see others seed banks with seeds like that. I seen some for 1500$ I do believe. I’m sure the company will sell it or give it back. I wander how much the paid for the seeds.

3 Likes

Highly recommended. What he said…
I grabbed and OP’d hazemans elephant stomper a few years back. Heaviest producing males ive seen yet. Popped some seeds from the purple grape pheno I had recently. Very good smoke and easy to grow as well. Only plants ive ever had mold problems with due to being caked with frost.
I think i payed like 50$ for them. 12 seeds.

10 Likes

I’m still holding this pack now.

2 Likes

I would not buy GG products if I hit the lottery. The ones I have were worthless to me.
Stupid FOMO created to prod growers.

1 Like

It drives me nuts at any price beans that have unbelievable written Descriptions of what then are but no pictures at all

This tells me these beans are untested and they just don’t know what the f they’re selling

5 Likes

I hope you sell them all.

1 Like

WAIT!!! For $100, I’ll bring the Grapes and WE can do the
“stomping”. Interested in seeing how many they sell. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

So what makes them so special that they are worth that much

1 Like

I’m going to say implied scarcity is the sales pitch. You don’t want to miss out a second time!

2 Likes

I need some old grapes lol

1 Like

This isn’t even Grape stomper, different genetics and what is the provenance on the purple elephant cut? I mean so many questions and the description is raving about a poly hybrid male with no pics. This is just bad marketing in tough times for breeders.

FYI, for me personally, my respect for GLG dropped with this one.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Design This “all due respect” :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I was joking. I have some grape. Joking about grape wine seeds. From some growers here and from Bob’s B beans. I can see what I have.

I looked this cross up and within seconds I found a listing, $60 for a 12 pack!!!

6 Likes

i have $42, who wants to split a seed with me? we’ll split the time like divorced parents and argue about the minutiae of its upbringing. any takers??

10 Likes

I’ll go in with you, but I’m starting it in peat AND THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

9 Likes

Lol we should do a bunch of grapes I have a couple different things.

1 Like

fill half the pot with coco. also i want my half to be strictly organic

5 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics

Good luck on your $1000.00 pack of seeds sale, your gonna need it.

NOBODY is gonna pay that, especially in the current state of our world.

I can appreciate the effort going into something like this, but for FS yall nuts!

This pack of seeds better come with a sweater that says “suker” on it…

Not attempting to be rude, instead gently pointing out something that “should” be pretty obvious to yall.

9 Likes

This = Truth

4 Likes