Grass Monkey & Sour Bubble in the House!

Very sorry to hear that, I was in that same situation renting an apartment a few years ago it is definitely nice having your own place for privacy reasons

1 Like

It really does suck.

Had my Sour bubble and Grass Monkeys going manā€¦ I can buy more later maybe, but that is besides the point hereā€¦ Just sad man.

I wish i could snap my fingers and make them appear at your grow room, anybodyā€™s!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

Itā€™s a real shame you cant pass them on to someone bro. Ivā€™e had to pull a few crops in the past because of landlords having building checks & work done etc.

1 Like

go plant them all outside somewhere just to see if they make it.

8 Likes

It will be a great reward to me, when i can setup my tents again and start over. You will see me in a few months going at it again! Meanwhile i will just admire your grows and smoke my harvestā€¦ LOL

5 Likes

I do understand amigo. Shit happens, and happens all the time. We will be here ready to see your pictures when you get set back up.

5 Likes

For thetime being gonna finnish the LGOGxSF and ARā€¦ Thanks guys/girls!

4 Likes

Just be safe, not stupid my friend, live to fight another day :wink:

Ive ripped many a grow out mid flight, as Viava mexico says sometimes shit happens, its how you deal with it that counts.

Remember my saying BP :wink: I have literally done overnight strip outs when required of rooms that took weeks to set up and months of growing. Other times I have just had to walk away and cut my losses equipment included.

Always Be Prepared my amigo. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I told him i was gonna give him the house back by the end of April and that i was not gonna stay.

In order to keep growing, was gonna move but itā€™s not fair with my kids and if i keep growing here then i would be putting my family at jeopardy cosā€™ of my hobby. No-no.

Will lose the Grass Monkey (it was an ordeal to get it) and the Sour Bubble, but i can get them again and be happy about it. I have to cut down my plants mid April i believe but, i told my landlord i was gonna stay until the 30th.

Now come the 30th, with the plants cut down, dried and packed. All tents properly in their bags and the lamps put away, i am just gonna tell him i am not leavingā€¦ He can come if we wants, there will be nothing to see.

HppHrvst

6 Likes

I hate to hear of your troubles my friend. Be smart and think ahead to stay safe. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thats really sucks. I feel your pain and wish you better days ahead!

2 Likes

just a thought, what about outside, make a mini greenhouse and buy a bunch of local potted plants and mix in between, or outside in nature.

2 Likes

This is such a painful thing to have to experience! I had mentioned in my page, that i recently had to downsize. Well before getting back up and going, I had some family move in. So just about over night i had to shut down operation, and harvest. Then was not able to grow for about a year or so. I just simply didnā€™t have the room, until one of my roommates moved out. I was happy to be able to get going again, but had to recreate the environment, start over with genetics, and work with a limited amount of space. I feel your pain MadScientist.

2 Likes

I was thinking of tearing down the tents and make it a bedroom, like a guest minihouse, itā€™s an outside dwelling.

Hiding the plants in the trunk of my SUV and cover them with something. It would be for like a half hour and then when the landlord leaves i got a whole month to harvest and dry my plants. Set the tents up for a couple more weeks to finish and then put everything away for a few months.

I would lay the plants down as if they were little kids going to sleep, i already did a ā€œdrillā€ and placed them one on top of the other, and such, and as long as you pick them up in the same order that you laid them down, you know, last one first to pick up, and so forthā€¦

He would be coming to check on the rooms of the house only, he cannot demand from me to open my car to check the inside of it, and if he were to check thru the windows he wouldnā€™t be able to see. The car will hide the smell perfectly, and i would tell him to come at night when itā€™s harder to see.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s much risk there, he wouldnā€™t see anything, and then i can jst go on for a couple more weeks and finish properlyā€¦

3 Likes

My brother has to do this very thing, quarterly. His landlord comes with out very much warning. He has to lay everything in the tuck, and break down any tent inside, and pack back in the garage area. I hope you are able to salvage and get by without having to completely shut down. Then again this a legal state where Iā€™m at. So the stakes arenā€™t as high i guess you could say.

2 Likes

Id move your car else where for 2 reasons.
Just another thing he cant stumble upon.
But also so they dont get roasted from the heat in your trunk.

Good luck, sorry for the drama.

1 Like

I once took 40 plants to work with me, when a landlord wanted to do an inspection. Many moons ago.I set up the GR with a desk/computer for the day.
I had a lot less to lose than you though, hermano.
Be safe.

3 Likes

this sucks, nothing worse than a security-driven cutdown of healthy plants! I thought I had the worst possible landlord a few years ago but this guy sounds worse.

He wants to come in every month. My guess is that he already came nosing around when nobody was home and saw the plants. My old landlord did the same routine to me, I think the real estate broker snuck in and tipped him off shortly after I moved in. He called in a frantic voice and said he was coming to inspect that Saturday.

The house had lots of hiding spots and a huge basement so I would break down my two lights in a 4X4 tent and closet and put the plants in 3-mil contractor bags next to the rest of my stuff in the basement. I must have done this 10 times in the 5 years I lived there, so glad to own a house now.

7 Likes

A: Gonna try making my lawyer set up a date for him to come after Monday the 16th. The plants will be cut down and iā€™ll safe guard the buds elsewhere.

B: Will have to hide them in the car and send someone to take the car away while the guy is here. I will tell him to come at night, which is the only time i have available for him and that way the heat will not be an issue.

2 Likes

if you wanna theres always a wayā€¦

hire a van plug in a 12 volt to 240 volt inverter and use a solstrip to keep me lit if needed.

jump start the fucker in the morning from your car with jump leads :wink:

or put em to sleep in the van for 12 hours, park it just outside your house before landlord comes and pull it back when hes gone, unpack at lights on time, use your car for the hardware and the van for the plants, power wash and return 1 days van hire, ā€¦

dont forget the air freshner. :wink:

3 Likes