Greandal’s menagerie…

Hey @JohnnyPotseed! How are you doing?

1 Like

Hey there cuz. I’m about as good as it gets for a busted down ol fart lol Glad to see ya back in the game!

1 Like

Good to hear from you. You’ve made the move by now?

1 Like

Naw cuz, we’re slowly fixing all the minor stuff in this place to maximize the value. Also, our sons are asking us to hold off on any move until after summer so they can all be here to help. At the rate we’re going, it’s looking like they’ll get what they want lol
Plus with the economy and real estate prices being through the roof atm, it’s looking like the best thing for us is to stay put for the moment, see if things get back to any semblance of normality.
If it comes down to it, everything here is paid for, we can stay here forever with very little monthly costs. The boys can move little momma back to the coast after I’m gone. lol

3 Likes

Totally understandable. Now is probably not the best time to take chances like that especially if you’re in a safe position.

1 Like

Hello my friend. :v:

1 Like

Hello there! Sorry I was in bed. Old man and all. lol

1 Like

I get that. lol. All is going well, I presume? :pray:

1 Like

Yessir. Thawed out finally looking forward to spring. Things going well with y’all?

Well enough. :slight_smile: You know how it is. “From can till can’t” takes on a whole new meaning when you get a few years on you. lol

1 Like

Fun in the shop…

4 Likes

Progress…

3 Likes

Okay it’s a new spring (?) and I have to grow a lot of stuff. A fuckton of things frankly.

This is what I’m on about right now

Thai I have, Thime not so much. “Viet Black” I have only heard about. Hopefully that’s changing.

Other things too. Red snakes, a filthy Indica or two.

13 Likes

4 Likes

what the hack is he cooking there…

2 Likes

It is a belt grinder.

3 Likes

Next the control box?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Moving day

Beldia