Greandal’s menagerie…

Manduca quinquemaculata, the five spotted hawkmoth. The final form of the tomato hornworm.

12 Likes

Madam Meitei I presume…

11 Likes

14 Likes

Dang bro, you definitely have some sweet looking plants there.

2 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly! I’m surrounded now. :joy: ready for the Beldia to finish. I wish you could smell the VB, you’d love it.

4 Likes

What sort do you have? @MoBilly

1 Like

Sorry, stoned. lol
I messed up. It was Kampuchea Red (not the Panama), VB and Sunrise Thai from @YoBigdaddy
I’ll have to look up in my wife’s log book to see any specifics that she may have written down. I’m not sure where it is atm. lol
stoned just a bit like I said. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bro they are booming, healthy af! Looks like some of them are more advanced than the others, is it the VB or Manipur that I can see flowering?

1 Like

Thank you! It’s been like the tropics here for a couple weeks now. Strange.

That’s Beldia. Flowers early and fast without any light manipulation at all. Interesting plants.

The Manipuri will go into late November I’m sure.

3 Likes

Beldia going nuts

12 Likes

Beautiful plants buddy!! I’m most interested in the Manipur, what a looker!. I’ve got some Manipuri from TRSC, unfortunately she won’t grow long enough outside here. However we’ll still give her a chance indoors someday soon.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly. I’m going to build a temporary greenhouse around them once it cools off and see if they’ll finish. Probably bring one or two inside. Cuttings going for inside.

1 Like

Botany is fun kids!

16 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

Is there anything in your yard that isn’t green?

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The effin bumblebees for one thing. LOL

1 Like

My yard is green…with envy.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: A lifetime spent climbing machines has made the return to nature sort of a thing. None so zealous as a convert. lol

3 Likes

I spend lots of time trying to turn concrete green so I hear you :love_you_gesture:

1 Like