Greandal’s menagerie…

Amazing plants. :sunglasses: 1

1 Like

Thank you my friend :blush:

1 Like

Awesome garden, I can see lots of trimming coming up lol… what’s the real tall one? They all look super healthy bright green and branches everywhere , good growing brother.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Those tall ones are all Manipur. The tallest hasn’t shown yet, I hope it’s a male. It’s 3M tall. lol

4 Likes

What did I miss? lol

We flower now @romanoweed

17 Likes

There is a limit of Lightlakage that shouldnt be exceeded, otherwise they wont flower.

I once asked around if plants can survive well without fentillatin in lightdep, and the anwser is yes they can-so: close it well, imho. That little vent at the bottom , close it atleast if you wanna be shure…

3 Likes

Oh yes, it’s not finished. The bottom third will be wrapped and end pieces fitted. I must also defend against the rabbit :rabbit2: that uses the hedge. lol

@MoBilly you may wonder why I don’t have rabbit for lunch one day, fortunately for it the neighbor’s wife talks to it daily. LOL

4 Likes

Hey so what’s going on here? Is the plan to finish them under lights or are you just trying to kick them off into flower? Such things are strange from down here in the tropics!

2 Likes

Yes, light deprivation to get them flowering earlier than they naturally would here so they might finish. If they go far into November yes, I will hang a light or two in there probably hps to keep it warm. As they get taller I’ll crib the whole thing higher.

6 Likes

Need say no more. lol
There’s a nice young, fat Groundhog that lives in the holler just down past the place.
“You are NOT killing that one! If you do, I’m not eating any.”
She’s taken to leaving scraps out for him.
The dang thing doesn’t even hide when I walk by! He’s just taunts me. He just don’t know how good he tastes.
:yum:

3 Likes

Yeah right, the lengths you have to go to! If it’s any consolation I have to veg indica indoors here if I want to get any size to them, else they go straight to flower all year round. Hopefully the vb won’t be overly slow to finish… I kinda selected the shorter flowing pheno’s because the faster they finish here the less chance of them sitting wet and rotting.

4 Likes

I set myself goals like this (ambitious/ridiculous) all the time. :joy: I find it gets me out of bed early.

4 Likes

We have a huge ground hog that climbs trees! It ate our rose of Sharon last year and I have to say it’s blooming beautifuly this year. He climbs a cedar tree too. Lol

3 Likes

14 Likes

You have some beautiful plants Greandal. You’re making me jealous. lol
:+1:

1 Like

Thank you @MoBilly :blush: they make me happy.

I wanna know where this Beldia has been all my life. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh yeah! If you ever get some seeds or decide to take some cuttings from one of those Moroccan hash in veg, I would love to give it a go.
Keep me in mind please.
:wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely. I’m looking at a hundred now I expect. I see 50 so there are at least 100. Lol

I have a place in back I want to sow them next year, like they’re planted in Morocco but not quite so tight together. These have turned out way heftier than expected.

6 Likes

Everything is looking really great! Are you doing any weekly compost teas or anything extra right now or just straight water?

2 Likes