Greandal’s menagerie…

lol cuz, i been coming here since you started this thread. I just ain’t consistent, sorry about that lol If ya look back, starting at your first post lol you’ll see my ‘likes’ here and there

1 Like

No worries, life is uncertain even at the best of times. That was my explanation to the cop when asked why I had a weapon out jogging. The grey hair helped. :joy:

Oh yeah, I know this isn’t your first look.

3 Likes

Hey @MoBilly glad to see you got on the pck list.

2 Likes

OH Yeah! :slight_smile: I’m excited about that one.
I think that’s probably the last one I am going to sign up for. I’ve got more strains than I ever thought possible as it is. lol

4 Likes

So this is unusual.

13 Likes

I’m running blue sun f4’s from happylittletreeco. I found one That is doing that too.
Almost looked like pistils from the top of mine.
Your garden is sweet @GREANDAL :v:

2 Likes

Pistils and sacks, you got yourself a hermie. If it were me I would chop that down quick before it pollinates your other plants.

5 Likes

Thank you @Tim :blush:

1 Like

Yeah disappointing but not too surprising. My light dep was let’s say, imperfect. LMAO

3 Likes

The cuts are setting up on their own now so I’ll just let them be.

12 Likes

Never fear, beldia is here.

15 Likes

Very nice man. It’s going to happen! Someday I’ll be growing outside. Yep.

2 Likes

I’m really surprised you don’t have at least one plant out in the weeds @MoBilly surely you have a spot. You probably have deer though.

1 Like

Sounds like the pheno I was hoping you’d find. Smelly one? Could be THIS pheno​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. Look at the buds going all the way down the branch. I haven’t seen that since the early 90s

See that big plant in the first picture? THAT is momma to your “babies”

5 Likes

Which Beldia is this? Looks potent

4 Likes

That’s the spread out one.

13 Likes

I think that’s the crazy phenotype I had. I let mine go way too late, (plus I had been treating it with peroxide for p.m.) and it got rained on multiple times. Not all
Beldia plants have resin that holds up well to multiple rains.
Yours looks potent.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been bringing them in daily so they don’t get rained on. Learned that lesson.

3 Likes

My poor plants are out in the weather. Been really lucky so far except for one gnarly storm

1 Like

I don’t envy you though with so many to tote in and out.

1 Like