Greandal’s menagerie…

:heart:
I hate always being out of “likes”.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I tend to let the plants grow and not defol unless humidity becomes an issue. There are leaves on both the Monsters and the GDP that are as large as that and larger.

2 Likes

You’re just a busy man and generous with your likes. Both good things!

2 Likes

Yeah, I try to stay active. As a matter of fact, I am going to be a less frequent visitor on the forum from now on. Too much work is backing up since my son and daughter moved out East. It’s just my wife and I now and I find myself on here visiting sometimes when I could be getting stuff done (slowly but getting done nonetheless).

2 Likes

How far east did they go? Sorry to hear that, this place needs more folks like you.

1 Like

My daughter moved to Florida and my son moved to Tennessee. Yeah, they couldn’t find work in what they trained for around here so they went and found work elsewhere.

3 Likes

Florida?! Ugh screw that. lol Tennessee not quite so bad. At least there’s horses there.

2 Likes

True. Tennessee is not too bad. My daughter is already planning to move from Florida. She hates it down there. She’s a graphic artist and the company she went to work for is based down there. Now that company has been opening new offices in other states so I am not sure where she will end up yet. I hope she has better sense than to move her and my granddaughter to some place like the California coastal area or Portland. I’d worry my ass of if she did that.

3 Likes

My goodness. I’m thinking there’s gonna be more than a little bud coming. LOL

Frankenstein! All three are good just took one picture

11 Likes

Yeehaw!

GDP

The Viet is getting me excited @slain

Frankenstein and Kashmir

15 Likes

That viet is looking sick (good sick, like the way the kids say it)

5 Likes

Me too lol. Lots of crazies out there.
Florida is too hot and too flat. Love those Palm Trees and the little lizards though. ( anole or similar name?)
Beautiful VB! @slain do you know the history of this VB?
@GREANDAL you have me wishing i had less plants of bigger size.

3 Likes

Sadly this is all I can do at the moment. Kinda chained to the tents until next year, going to make rooms. I have enough light to do a lot more. How do you like the look of that VB? lol

4 Likes

Vb is beautiful. You’ll be smoking off at that 1 for months. Very much looking forward to seeing flowers and finally, a smoke report😁

2 Likes

The other VB I had in there turned out to be MALE. :joy: That’s 4 out of 5 seeds male. Some bizarre luck.

Going to keep him going in cuts like the female.

8 Likes

Very odd indeed. Could it be the oiginal IBL?

1 Like

It’s most likely just random coincidence.

2 Likes

I knew what you meant but you would have been right if you meant it literally. lol

She’s recovering from a foliar a week ago. Everyone else was happy but she did NOT care for it.

And oddly, for a tropical, really light sensitive.

1 Like

Awesome, it’s looking great , hopefully you’ll get a girl this time :joy:. It’s definitely getting that Xmas tree shape, it’s super branchy too!

I grew these for a number of generations in a place that spends a lot of time on the cloud, so sometimes weeks of drizzle, when it does clear up the light is super intense, though it’s at around 3500 feet so the climate is very mild for the tropics, maybe that’s got something to do with it. I think it only takes a few generations in a specific climate for them to alter, especially if you are selecting the pheno’s that do best in that climate. They are super mould resistant, and hopefully shouldn’t be super long flowering, at least a few weeks less than when I got them anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, I haven’t been so unlucky with them, unless it is something that happened in the last generation, but I haven’t seen it before… I don’t think I would have continued with it had I got such a high proportion of males… definitely unlucky though:(

I got it from a Vietnam vet, he swears he has kept it clean and he has no reason to make it up I guess, though beyond his assurances I can’t verify its lineage, everything I got from him has been pure sativa, and his png gold is unmistakable, it always yellows out and sheds leaves at the end, almost self trimming lol. The old timers in that part of the world hold onto the old school stuff, no cupboard weed for them lol.

3 Likes