Greandal’s menagerie…

Beast plant

Nice !

2 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed I see you there! Guess what I’m smoking…

4 Likes

Thank you! I knew it was going to be one. LOL Even though it’s half the plant it’s still going to be a nice bunch of bud.

2 Likes

lol cuz, as resiny as that doobie is, I’d venture a guess

How ya like Frankie gal?

2 Likes

You’d probably be right! LOL

This is the tallest monster, what I figure is most Frankenstein leaning. Freaking good smoke :dash:

A lot different from the other two. Sticky as it can be.

3 Likes

lol We just finished a doobie of Frankie

3 Likes

That must be a nice feeling knowing so many people are smoking Frankenstein or close progeny.

3 Likes

Are the Frankenstein a tall leaning lant ?

2 Likes

I would say they can get large yes. But I think they’re totally manageable in a tent provided you actually manage them. lol

2 Likes

Outdoors, or indoors? Outdoors she can go 12’+, indoors, you need to top her to keep under 8’

Or veg for only a very short period, like 6 weeks.
Then she stays manageable lol 4-6’

3 Likes

Ok. Just popped five of your fems @JohnnyPotseed. Was hoping they are trainable. Thankyou

Grundle

3 Likes

It does my old heart good cuz, I’ll tell you true! I didn’t breed Frankie to share with the world, I spent all those years making her for the wife and myself, lol. But she was damn good, and all our family and friends wanted her over any other I grew for sale. Over the years she became known, and I got to say, this was not something I did in a commercial train of thought.

Nor is it something I’d ever attempt again! lol

The wild thing about that is, no matter what I cross her with… the Frankie genetics are strong AF and mostly what you’ll see is still a Frankenstein, just maybe with some hint of the other strain she was crossed with.

5 Likes

I’m excited to grow these out. All five germinated, so we’re off to a good start.

2 Likes

Awesome bro, it’s got giant calyx, long lashes and black stems, real pretty!

You might even get a chocolate cocoa smell/taste from them👏

1 Like

What a gorgeous plant. Even poorly grown.

Day F70

The smells are fascinating. It’s all SEA but not delicate like a lot of Thais. Tangy but not fruit. Complex.

13 Likes

that thing is insane…been over a decade since i ran anything like that !

2 Likes

Forgive me @Greasy for neglecting the pics of your GDP. It is indeed purple weed! Just beautiful. And a lovely high to it, not at all draggy or narcotic.

11 Likes

Looking great man! Excellent work. Love seeing those nice green and purple buds! I’ve always enjoyed GDP, and glad I have got some seeds of it to look through myself. Thank you for growing these out!

3 Likes

Looks beautiful, so sticky I’m sure that’ll gum up your grinder in no time! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Day by day we get better and better…

Holy crap this looks and smells GOOD. Still spicy with what might be a feral mango sort of thing. And would you look at those trichs? Woohoo!

14 Likes