Greasy's Journal

Enjoyed the journal! Nice read! The bb muffins cross looks great, looking forward to growing these…:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

nice way to grow :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. If you are getting BB Muffin x Vintage BB seeds from the co op, I did not create those. I have only shared my BB seeds here in this journal and a few trades. I’m sure you’ll find something nice in them, as AK Bean Brains did a great job making the pairing!

11 Likes

Thank you @Meesh ! It’s been a good season. The Gojis seem to be well suited to growing outdoors, and I’m really looking forward to sampling them! I am also a fan of old school stuff. It may have a little less potency, but I find the highs can be more vibrant than a lot of contemporary strains! Your grow this year looks phenomenal as always, happy harvest!!!

11 Likes

Totally. Sounds like you found some pine yourself in those Guerilla Fumes!

8 Likes

Continuing to sample my early harvest. Smokes a bit harsh still on all the recent plants, but I’m feeling pretty successful with the three harvested so far this season! These two sure ended nice and frosty!

Good Structure Goji F2

Sun Ra

20 Likes

they both look dank a f :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I like the looks of those buds man. It makes me want to run some in the worst way! lol

4 Likes

This is my last outdoor update for the summer season. The last two Goji F2’s and the bottom half of the Sherbert x Wedding Cake will be harvested tomorrow morning at 11 weeks flowering. Wanted to get some last photos of them for posterity. Sun isn’t out today, so not as nice as the ones from earlier in the week, but I like taking day before chop photos. Been sampling that first flopper Goji pheno and the smoke is great! Not overwhelming in flavor, with subtle berry and citrus going on, but the high is really nice. Body sensations, with that uplifting euphoria and sense of well being. I was surprised that I wanted to continue smoking something where I was that alert all through the evening! Look forward to seeing how she cures up!

Goji OG F2 stretchy pheno:

Goji OG F2 purple stem pheno:

Sherbert x Wedding Cake:

22 Likes

I know it kinda hurts almost when those real beauties have to come down.
Tell them thank you before you kill them. lol

10 Likes

Awesome to hear the uplifting effects came through for you! Also some really nice shots there. From what I’ve read or heard the partially sunny days are often better than full sun for photography. The shots with the Sanseveria in the background look so cool to me.

11 Likes

I’ll let them know they’ve been good plants and are appreciated. Yard is just going to feel empty the next couple weeks.

Thank you! I’m still working on the photos, but getting there. I’m actually surprised they came out as well as they did. I think Goji will become a staple in my summer outdoor grows based on the initial effects. They are too stretchy for me to grow indoors, but I really like that upbeat euphoria paired with a sense of relaxation. Reminds me of weed of older times. Great work keeping this line alive! I’ll post some smoke reports here and in your thread in a few months.

14 Likes

Did you take clones of any of this year’s outdoor plants? Because that isn’t a “purple-stem pheno”; that’s a straight-up purple plant haha. Unless it’s just the purple from the stems reflecting onto the flowers or something…

Pretty curious to hear how that one smokes.

9 Likes

I did not take clones. I gave each pheno a name early on in the grow, and have tried to keep using the same naming convention so that they could easily be identified through time. That being said, the purple stemmed pheno, fully turned purple, to where it was clearly not necessary to label that one purple. It would have been hard to not be able to recognize her, she was purple from the start! This plant is the only one of the three Goji’s I haven’t snuck in an early sample of yet, but I’ll be sure to report when I do!

16 Likes

Nice man! Sounds like Goji alright - still my go to jar for anytime day or night.

9 Likes

When you were saying it was your go to night time/anytime, I was pretty skeptical, but I get it now! I just didn’t believe anything sativa dominant or even pure hybrid could satisfy me so much in the later part of the evening!

10 Likes

Tent has been flowering for 7 weeks. Been so caught up with the outdoor plants it’s almost a surprise they are so far along!

Sun Ra

Sherbert x Wedding Cake

Good Old Days

Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush

25 Likes

Not as exciting updates as things have been with all these flowering plants, but I have some babies going. Got myself a little seedling tent which has been really nice so far!

Sun Ra’s. Got 6 of these sex tested, and have 5 confirmed females, and 1 male. Didn’t have any more tests on hand to get the whole group. Thinking I’m going to flower out my favorite 4 females inside, and send everyone else outside to collect pollen and get seeded.

Also have a few T1000 crosses from @iamyou_youareme. Should be interesting to see how they handle a winter outdoor grow. Last years plants didn’t yield well, or have great bud structure, but I got some good smoke from them, so keeping at it.

20 Likes

some day I’ll catch up on your journal from start to finish @Greasy , but for now I’ll be watching your new updates. your grow always looks very happy.

@iamyou_youareme what did you think of the t1000? did you get it from archive? I love purple urkle so the t1000 is appealing to me.
If you have a journal on this one, would you mind posting a link?

I’m always interested in finding some good options on their clone menu, especially for outdoor growing. I love their blueberry cut.

9 Likes

I agree that Greasy’s got it goin’ on with his grows… love seeing his outdoor plants!

I like it, and yes, I did pick it up from Archive. Here’s the little write up I did about in in my journal…

Now that I’ve smoked on her for quite awhile (I still have jars from that harvest), I’ll say she’s pretty heavy duty in the effects department. I reserve this one for PM time only, very relaxing body stone and sedative effects. She’s mellowed up too, after sitting in the jars for so long. I will say the smells have changed a little bit from my initial impressions, or maybe now that I had more time to process them, I think it’s more grape tasting/smelling than magnolia, but still a little bit of that in there… Smells very potent when growing, but wish I could hold on to more of those terpenes in cure. I need to grow her out again and see if I can do a better job in the cure department.

CSI Humboldt has been growing her outside in his garden this year if you check his instagram you should be able to find some pics, but can find them for you if you can’t locate them. Looks like she handled the elements pretty well and she’s a quick finisher.

I did reverse her with STS and made a cross with Archive’s Blueberry as well. I’ll be happy to send you seeds, if you’re interested in fems, or will be happy to get you the T-1000 clone if you accept clones from other gardens.

14 Likes