Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Thank you @Indoornesian im always amazed at how epic the Bad Dawg stuff is. I love how you can literally see the gluey stickiness of it!

11 Likes

Got some great plants out of sunshine 4 x thunderfuck mountain. Strong smell off all of them berry and burned rubber. Still a bit before chop, but impressive.

This was the early finisher.

25 Likes

I’m pretty sure I got a 10 pack of those with my last order. I’d happily contribute them to a hunt if you end up doing it.

3 Likes

I have to start seeds tonite. Got a couple picked out, but still need a Bad Dawg freebie to round things out. Hard for me to get away from the Runaway Bride crosses.

5 Likes

How long did you let these go?

3 Likes

I haven’t taken the last two down yet, but my monies on around 9 weeks. The first was down at about 7.5

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist getting some more shots of the sunshine 4 x thunderfuck mountain. Starting to get some purple hues.

And her stouter sister.

29 Likes

Some Wedding Cake X Cake Fighter freebie from @Great_lakes_Genetics I got with my Copa genetics order! Absolutely love this girl! So glad I took a cut running her again in a 10 gal next round and will be a new addition to the stable in the next set of moms

33 Likes

Great LOOKING GAL. Glad you like her. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Thank you again seriously!! I I felt bad having her shoved into such a small space so really gonna let her shine now that I have the cut of her in a 10 gallon right now and literally flipped to 12/12 last night! I took a few cuts off her before I flipped and they are rooting now I’m def gonna use one for my next open pollination! Loving the smells off her for real too, I tried a sample but still not gonna say too much until I see how she truly smokes with a cure. Cheers my friend and thank you again for all you do for the community!!!

4 Likes

Is there anyone on here who’s running any of the Atonic crosses? I have some packs I’ve been sitting on, and some part of me is wondering if there’s anyone who is thinking about working the lines a bit (even if that only means F2ing).

6 Likes

Those look incredible, especially for a freebie. Super frosty! Nice work!

4 Likes

I am new here on OG but I have ran quite a few of the Bad Dawg Freebies with overall great success. In fact the wedding cake x cake fighter is one of the better ones in my experience(so far).
I am within a week of pulling the trigger on more of those, some mendo cookies x cake fighter,Gorilla bubble bx5 and maybe another by them( I’ll check).
I will post some photos of them today and post throughout the flower cycle if people are interested.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

10 Likes

This is BadDawg Longbottom Fighter F2 (selected toward LBL pheno, by Dragboat) at 30 days flower.

They have been a dream to grow; a little bit light sensitive in some cases and initial vigor was poor, along with strange mutant growth, but these are oooold seeds. Once they grow up they are beauties. The one in the picture doesn’t seem to be much of a yielder, but her sister is shaping up to be better in that respect.
I had questions about my grow and reached out to @Great_lakes_Genetics and got a reply from Dragboat himself, with great pictures and information. They’re generally my first stop when I’m seed shopping, and that interaction just solidified my respect for both GLG and Bad Dawg/Dragboat.
I’ll be excited to pop more of these, with Brown Sugar x Cakefighter near the top of the list, as well as the Death Star x Runaway Bride, and I even chucked some pollen and made LBF F3’s!

17 Likes

I’ll take a peak back in a month or so. See how it’s going. I’m interested in the Mendo Cookies x Cake Fighter. I’ve had great luck with GLG freebies. Solid, solid plants. Great variety. I’ve run 8 or 10 different ones over 3 years or so. The Atonic crosses are great meds. Don’t be fooled by “oh…its a CBD cross”. Right… I’d love to grow Atonic uncrossed.
Atonic x LBF and Atonic x Cakefighter were both great. I used to give them away. Not any more. @HeadyBearAdventures Death Star x RAB was a good one.

5 Likes

19 Likes

This is a 4’x8’ flood table filled with peat based organic soil. There are 4 GSC by Brother Mendel, 2 wedding cake x cake fighter by glg and 6 mendo cookies x cake fighter by glg. I am going to defoliate and take some more shots with plant tags so people can see what’s what.

11 Likes

I’ve been thinking about trying Wedding Cake x Cakefighter outdoors this summer, or Ma Gooey x Runaway Bride (it was probably some dry-and-cure screwup on my part but I haven’t been that crazy about the flower from the Starchasers I ran last summer, beautiful plants though).

7 Likes

I’ve run MG x RAB outside and inside. I’d run it again.

6 Likes

6/6 through the soil on the Atonic x Cakefighter

18 Likes