Great Lakes Genetics Bad Dawg Freebies Show

Sounds like that cross will provide some excellent meds! Happy growing!

2 Likes

I’ve got a pack of these in the vault! I’ve heard good things

3 Likes

Good start. You won’t regret this choice for strong meds. Anybody who says “but isn’t Atonic a CBD strain?”, let them try it thinking it’s something else. Pretty plants. Lots of color outside.

4 Likes

I got it really close to finished last summer when I had to surrender to powdery mildew but it was looking stout and frosty!
I’ll get her there this time.

I am eager to learn about other CBD rich strains that are still psychoactive to offer my patients and myself so please make suggestions if anyone has any.
:pray:t5:

3 Likes

6/6 germination!!! Here we go!

13 Likes

15 Likes

Love those jiffy pots. Convenient little joints.

2 Likes

Before pre flower defoliation

And after

17 Likes

They dry out fast if you don’t pay attention but they make transplanting a breeze !

4 Likes

6 mendo cookie x cake fighter, 2 wedding cake x cake fighter and 4 gsc(not bad dawg! I will get them staked down and flip the lights and post again.

16 Likes

That MC x CF is one on my “to do” list. I’ll have to see how they go far you.

4 Likes

This caught my attention cause I’m working on a strain with the working title “Bad Dog” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You can bottom water those in a tray or saucer and they’ll be a lot easier to keep moist

3 Likes

Hey guys,

Just got into my Bad Dawg freebies and decided to do a run centered around the Hillbilly Weddings! Popped 8 of them and all broke soil. I also popped a Runaway Bride and a Purple Sunny Star Dawg. The picture is of the Runaway Bride. It’s a healthy little one. I will have photos of the other babies soon.

11 Likes

Wedding cake x cake fight going to initiate flower today

14 Likes

The smaller of the two wedding cake x cake fighter 2 days in

16 Likes

Hey, you have an abundance of those? I’ve been trying to get a cut or beans for years. It’s one of those strains you know, legendary background, killer breeding tool. I’d be ecstatic to get some?

4 Likes

Let me check my gear pal. Sounds familiar. If I still have it you know they’re yours.

5 Likes

Ahhh you truly are the bestest brother. I gotta admit it’s your enthusiasm about giving stuff to others that got me going again and I can’t thank you enough for that. Plus the million other things you’ve done for me. Most of all just thank you for always being such a great friend my brother. You are a great friend in every aspect.

5 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 I made f3’s with my plants. 2 female phenos, 1 male.
They’re being germ tested very soon, so if you weren’t able to get some from the puppy king, lmk.

6 Likes