GREAT NEWS! @misterbee is OK! 🐝

Good to see you back! Give me a couple weeks to wrap something up and I’ve got a nice little care package headed your way.

4 Likes

Man that is most excellent!! thnx for the news @Purple-N-Hairy

glad to see youre making it through your trials and tribulations and are getting back into the light @misterbee

7 Likes

welcome back @misterbee havent had the pleasure of meeting you yet just joined og about a month ago glad everything is ok sounds like you made quite a impact on the overgrow community hope to see you around much love <3

7 Likes

Good to see thee Mr. Bee return!!! Way to Bee Strong!!!

11 Likes

Well that’s some shit kicking stuff right around the corner from me @misterbee, glad your ok. When ya find out the skinny let a little fella know would ya, would love to know what the lovely watching type is looking into now a days. Bee safe and glad to see you back around these parts.

8 Likes

@misterbee
I have gone down the road you are traveling, if you need anything let me know and I will do what I can…….

6 Likes

Glad you are OK @misterbee OG positivity level restored…best wishes and positive energy to you and yours.

5 Likes

Glad we have you back @misterbee! Even more glad that you are OK! I was crazy psyched to look at my notifications and see a :heart: from you!
:robot:

6 Likes

During the lengthy investigation in the Farmington Marijuana Distribution, overhead on the wiretaps was “something about a Black guy in M.H.” That got local LE involved. It turned out I WAS NOT THAT GUY, but a lot of “mess” ensued. I can state that NO ONE HERE WAS COMPROMISED IN ANY WAY!! Most of my correspondence has been returned UNOPENED. Having to abruptly stop my endeavors, not knowing how far that thing was going, Mama appearing skiddish (not blaming her), losing +50 quality Cuts/Clones from @Seamonkey84, followed by MULTIPLE family deaths, Myself AND Queen Bee, damn near took the fight outta me…damn near!!! The “Saving Grace” was I didn’t know any of the “Players” involved. Weekly I get a few items from the “Authorities”, will be MORE than satisfied to get a frigging C-H-E-C-K!!! We’ll see. @Enjoi802, Bro, I 'preciate your concern, means a LOT!! As ever, SS/BW…@misterbee

47 Likes

Well shit, that narrows it down :roll_eyes: Man, glad you came through it all ok @misterbee , what a pile of shit you and yours had to go through for some crap that had nothing to do with you. That truly sucks.

7 Likes

Damn you’ve had a rough time of it. Glad to see you back! Missed the heck out of ya!

4 Likes

The leo would be fuduzzled if they ever looked in to all of us. they’d be like wtf? they giving this shit away! Overgrow the world, N-S-E-and W. :v:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Super sorry for your troubles @misterbee but glad to have you back, I hope that you’re made whole again soon :heart::v:t2:

4 Likes

They had a 50-50 chance to get it right…there’s only TWO in the Town Proper!!! Still, a “pee-poor” way to go about things, in my opinion…“Mayberry type Crap!!” SS/BW…@misterbee

19 Likes

Haha…except Andy and Barney wouldn’t have been so closely involved and active in an illegal cannabis distribution ring like the cops in your area were! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or would they? :thinking:

5 Likes

I found out, one of the Deputies roped into that deal IS from my Town, Father being one of the BIGGEST Businessmen. No sweeping under the proverbial “rug”, he got hit with Federal Charges. SS/BW…@misterbee

15 Likes

I live in Mayberry and let me tell you Ang and Barn would and are that closely connected.

Glad your back @misterbee. I was just joining up when you disappeared.
Also glad all was mostly well. Sorry for the wife and your loses, even when it’s age it is tough on the heart.

7 Likes

I can’t see you as a black man, you will always be yellow and black stripped with a stinger in my mind :rofl: :rofl:
That sure did stink and to such sweet, giving person.

9 Likes

I’m not sure how I missed this amazing update but I’m caught up now! Welcome back @misterbee !! Thanks for the update @Purple-N-Hairy

6 Likes