Green Highland’s Garden

Potential keepers being put into a slow veg under an ultra low what blurple led while the moms finish flowering out. I use this light and little tent when I need to slow down the growth rate and wait for smoke tests. I’ll keep ‘em here for another 4-5 weeks and they won’t grow that much in here compared to my veg tent.

6 Likes

Loving your Garden there this morning @GreenHighland. Could you fill-in the blank and let me know the height of the plants on the right.

It just looks like a great place and its dialed-in

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by! The two on the right are unicorn poop from Thug pug and the one in the back corner is Last unicorn that I made using the same unicorn poop but as a reversed female pollen donor and chucked that pollen on an original haze female from Authentic Genetics seed co… Unicorn poop is about 6 feet and the last unicorn is about 7 feet tall, including the pots that are about a foot. Cheers!!

2 Likes

Beauty Work, makes my day seeing tall swag like that.

1 Like

I’ve got the height, might as well grow some ceiling scratchers. Got some original haze that I might let go wild in that corner in the veg tent right now.

1 Like

Veg tent holding the purest indica, original haze and a couple little clones of the GMO x MAC. Going to toss pollen at the GMO X MAC with the purest indica males. If the haze has anything that comes out like the mom I’m going to make some fems.

5 Likes

I’ve got at least 2 males from the purest indica that I’ll be collecting pollen from. Stem rubs on these two already smell like og kush. The structure is absolute amazing on one of them.

8 Likes

Plucked the third male from the pack. Very uniform plants. I’ll use these three and pollinate the 6 girls for a little repro. Stem rubs all smell like an OG kush.

6 Likes

My wife lets me use our living room to grow herbs, clones of keepers when I’m hunting for keepers, I’ve got oyster mushrooms and ornamentals going as well .Had to buy her a wine fridge and keep it full for her as part of the agreement in taking over the living room lol. I normally have a tomato and a cucumber as well but slacked this last month ip in here In early spring I start all of my veggies for the garden. Hung a bunch of strip led from the ceiling on a little pulley system. Works like a dream.

8 Likes

Original haze starting to take off. The tall one is first to show sex and is a female. Stem feels like velvet and is a little tacky. Smell reminds me of a ginger lime mule alcoholic beverage. The smaller ones haven’t shown sex yet and stem rubs are similar in smell as the bigger one but they are much more woody as opposed to soft and velvety.

9 Likes

Great pics and nice healthy plants. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m following this thread to watch. :v:

1 Like

Everything looks great! I wish my wife would let me utilize other areas! Maybe I need the wine fridge bribe! All those packs sound like fire! I’m really looking forward to seeing everything you are up to.
I’m definitely following along from here on out.

2 Likes

Cheers bud, lol, wine fridge can work wonders lololol. Just started some K-smorz because germ rate on the SFV were zero and same for gas valley og. Both about 5 years old but I purchased the k smorz at the same time these seem to be just fine

3 Likes

No shit! K-smorz is a favourite of mine from prolific. My mentors brother grew out a giant crop two years back, I bartered and bought like 50% it’s a stellar strain, amazing terps, killer buzz and just good weed! Another I’m definitely looking forward to seeing grown out, keep cuts :wink:

1 Like

Oh yea, tot’s pure fire. already grown a pack out a couple years back. Koma sent me his entire line because I plucked a golden ticket in a pack of cake bomb, like 40 of beans from each cultivar he made. Loved ksmorz so I crossed it and made fems using her and a unicorn poop reversed pollen donor. Called it “The Skwertz” lol This is the Skwertz, rank, gassy dough. The ksmorz mom smelled like pure gassy OG, I’ll def be keeping cuts of the nicest ones

10 Likes

That looks killer! Nice! Thats epic you got the whole line! Damn.

2 Likes

3 purest indica males and the first original haze male to show.

6 Likes

Just blasted the purest indica with some pure crop 1 and a uvc treatment. They’ve been neglected and sitting in the living room with out a fan moving air and are now showing a little pm. Going to be cutting these guys back to slow them down, waiting to flower the girls out to see what females I want to toss pollen at. I usually do my seed runs with very small clones in solo cups in a blurple 2x2.

4 Likes

Man those indicas are sexy af already. Stupid pm, I hate it :weary:

1 Like

Yea, I used to burn the whole house down at the first sign of it lol. Doesn’t usually turn up in flower room anymore as i stay on top of IPM and environment in there but anything that sits in the living room for too long usually gets spotty, mostly because I slack hard on IPM and really need to get some air flow out here, doesn’t help that they are right in front of the heating vent and get blown on constantly out there. Lets me see what plants are little bitches and what plants can handle the neglect. Purest indica(steve murphys afghan) is looking like its going ti need to be babied yhe whole way through. Not PM resistant at all, todd mcormick mentions that they like a pretty dry environment or they get moldy.
Here are the ladies anout a week into flower.

6 Likes