Green Highland’s Garden

Do it! I will be selfing my favourite of the GMO x MAC. Lots of fire in their beans for sure.

2 Likes

Homestretch on the swamp gas and ksmorz Going to let em run another week and chop

Swamp Gas

Ksmorz

7 Likes

Some frosty bitches for sure! Nice work brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Stoked to see how these go for you, got two packs hopefully I can get through next season.

1 Like

Thanks man. I suck at responding on here apparently, I look at this site while I’m at work quickly and they get buried and i need to stop that lol.
Anyway, my bad, apologies for the late response.

3 Likes

Heres some Ksmorz coming down today. Pure rubber and gas.

8 Likes

My keeper of GMO x MAC from sacred cut seed co. Dubbing it “Modded Mac”. She is pure fuego. Citrus and funk with a sharp and pungent back end

7 Likes

Swamp gas bx from Green rebel. Formerly of Mota rebel.

7 Likes

damn that ksmorz is nice sounding and looking. Did all the phenoes have the rubber gas?

2 Likes

Hey man, sorry i didn’t even see this. Not all of them had the rubber but all have some sort of gas. Your package arrived today btw. Was just coming in to say thank you for that.

2 Likes

Modded mac
Unicorn Poop
ksmorz

Some niceness

4 Likes

dank! did you seed that rubbery gassy one?. I always appreciate when people tease the gas out of these post cookies lines. Most seem to just chase the frost and sweet

1 Like

I did and i will be making lots more with the cut as well. Saved some male pollen and have some more f1 to hunt for another nice male. I love the gas!!!

2 Likes

Unicorn poop knocked up by ksmorz male

5 Likes

Couple pink banana crush from @hammerheadgenetics
Both are smelling almost identicsl. Starting to smell like strong sweet lemon/lime floor cleaning product. Like lemon pledge and pinesol. Sort of like jack herer or train wreck but brighter, like almost hazey. This much smell this early has got me exited. Pollinating these two with a male ksmorz.

8 Likes

Cake bomb. 7-10 more days and ill chop her down. Going to try and reveg this one.

6 Likes

Looks frosty and tasty. Reminds me of the swamp gas a bit too. I don’t know the lineage of either tbh. Have a great day. :green_heart:

1 Like

Cheers! The swamp gas was a back cross consisting of SFV OG, chem 91 and triangle kush. The cake bomb is dosidos x PCS1(WIFI3 x (SCOTTS OG x CASPER OG)
Lots of OG types in both

3 Likes

I don’t think you could go wrong with either of them based on that info IMO. Grow on and enjoy your harvests!

1 Like

Couple shots of triangle kush at day 49 of flower. Acquired the cut via @Justblazin Going to try and run her another 3 weeks as everything ive read says to let her go at least 10-11 weeks. Also pollinated a branch of some lowere on the triangle with pollen from a swamp gas bx male that i had stored in the fridge from the F2 run i did of the swamp gas. Probably get a couple hundo seeds to hunt

5 Likes