Green Highland’s Garden

On another note. This ksmorz has got my attention. Smelling dank as fuck

7 Likes

Swamp gas bx. Day 42 of flower. All phenos Finishing way faster than i expected. Going to stop feeding and leach whatever is left in the promix HP over the next couple weeks.

7 Likes

Damn! Look at the frost on her!! Always killin it brother. Very nice! What’s the terp profile on those, all gas, no brakes ? :wink:

1 Like

Def getting some sour/gassy/funky smells on them all. I will definitely be using the male pollen on the triangle kush. I was expecting these to be 10 week finishers but looking like 8 will be pushing it. We shall see

3 Likes

More swamp gas

7 Likes

Gorgeous plants! Very nice

1 Like

Sorry, was I drooling :drooling_face:?

1 Like

Cheers bro! Made a bunch of beans with all the females and the male i chose too!!

2 Likes

Haha, nice!!!

Wicked! You know I’m down to look through some

1 Like

Beautiful plants!!! Wow that looks tasty :drooling_face: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Hopefully get some dank. Smells nice so far.
Meanwhile, in the veg tent the Pink Banana Crush, Chunkee Monkey and the Cake Bomb are starting to pop off for the most part. Probably up pot them tomorrow and then wait until i sex them to flower. Not a big fruity cannabis person but if it gets the right amount of gas in there as well i tend to like it. See what pops in the PBC. I have low expectation’s for chunkee monkey because of the first few i popped being blando and the cake bomb have produced two slow growing mutants out of the 5 so we will see what happens with those. Thrips pretty much gone just in time for the windows to open lol, it is what it is. They never get out of control and i just hit every plant including house plants with nematodes to preemptively start the windows open summer battle.

5 Likes

Looks great brother, go figure about the thrips, same here. Literally. But on a good note I got a big ass 1 litre bottle of lost coast plant therapy so I’ll be good for a bit! But now I need 6-8 bags of coco :man_facepalming:t2: never ends does it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: definitely stoked for the cake bomb but anything with pink in it I’m stoked for too :crossed_fingers:t3: hopefully these cake bomb are better cuz I’ve heard that one is soooo killer! Like k-smorz, meow, fotia . All killer! I’m stoked to dig into those OG gems myself thanks again brother! Gonna see some epic OG and DANK in the next couple years from us for sure! Never mind the skunks :wink:

1 Like

Lol, nope! Cant wait bro. Good things coming.

1 Like

Ksmorz. Day 42. Also finishing faster than expected. Going to run let it run to 8 weeks and chop.

5 Likes

Calling this one Modded Mac.This is around 80 days of flower, i don’t really count anymore tbh… It’s a pheno of GMO x Mac from sacred cut seed co that is turning out to be a keeper. First run was nice, second run was reveg and this third run is turning out the nicest yet. Has a very unique, sour citrus, Body odour, musk, funk and dough thing going on. Racey and paranoia inducing for me if i smoke it all day long but good with a cup of coffee in the morning to get the heart racing haha. I normally dont like that type of high in cannabis as i use it to relax and sleep but this has a nice alertness that i actually like and sidnt norice a crash because i was too busy cleaning my house to stay busy lol, bonus it tastes and smells really nice as well. It throws lots of double serration like the columbian dom original haze I’ve got and has a similar high but tastes so much nicer, takes 12-13 weeks to finish and has very “sativa” like effects and has very good yields, nice big spears. Def going to Self this one and make some other reg crosses with the Ksmorz male pollen i collected.

6 Likes

That K-Smorz has me so excited! Especially knowing I have some to go through now! Such a gem! Ahh I didn’t know those were from sacred cut. I’m actually impressed buzz wise with the non keepers. It’s a bit muted on the terps but you can taste the Mac and feel the gmo. A fatty will have your eyes closing too. Now I wanna try that one just because. She’s definitely a looker and seems to take the best qualities of both. You have a good eye/nose brother . Very good :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Made a bunch of f2 to hunt. Some heading your way for sure. Yeah, for sure no complaints on the buzz of those just not something i want to smoke because of the terps. This one though, nice terpy goodness. Harvesting in a week or so….

2 Likes

I definitely need to try that one! Wicked :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I Love Sacred. My favorite from them was the GMO x FPOG every plant was great. Just wished i had picked up more. Buuut I got a couple seed left and I picked up sts to try and see if I could try my luck and make some more ! Would be my first attempt and can’t find a better candidate as far as I can see. I gottaa lot of their crosses still. Breakfast og is a really nice one too !

1 Like