Green Highland’s Garden

Purest indica, massive fans on 18 inch plants

6 Likes

Smallest to biggest

7 Likes

Second female original haze showed sex. Going to transplant into a a 2 gallon and flower her out.

7 Likes

Homemade bubbler with purest indica and original haze snips about 4 days in. i use a bubbler in the winter as water temps stay conducive to cloning. Summer time i switch to ziplock bags and peat pucks as the temps are better for that technique at that time. Also a shot of the nursery tent and back up tent, got 7 swamp gas to germ, 1 gas valley og(sad face) and 11 k-smorz. Been sitting in these beans for 5-6 years now and the germ rates have fallen off. Going through all of my packs and reproducing and making crosses everything i can.Use this tent to keep back ups of keepers as well, like to slowly grow them in here as this light is absolute trash and they barely move under it lol

6 Likes

Steve Murphy’s afghan(Purest Indica) and a little side boob from the original haze. 2 weeks into flower. Huge fan leaves and very stout plants. Can not wait to try this afghan.

9 Likes

Steve Murphy’s Afghan :wink:

Plants looking great!

7 Likes

Thanks! These are some of the most uniform plants I’ve grown in a while. A Few years of the poky hybrids and its nice seeing something that looks pretty stable. Kept two males that are pretty much identical. Looooong veg needed for big plants, pretty slow veg. Hopefully these have that pre og type smell and flavour todd mcormick was talking about. He posted a little terpene breakdown for the og kush and this and they were almost identical. Would love to find something that reminded me of an og. That would be epic.

3 Likes

Man those really are gorgeous bro! Love those fans it’s just pure affie! Seeing these gets me stoked af!
Sucks about germ on the beans though, I absolutely hate seeing the germ rates drop on great beans

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that. I’m a bit skeptical myself on his history of that line and smells and such :sweat_smile: but they sure do look nice! :fire: Not seen too many get grown out yet besides random pics on IG or reddit so it’s nice being able to see the whole way. Definitely interested on your final thoughts when you get there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly

2 Likes

Same, I’ve seen two in fact. These HIGHLY intrigue me, always wanted to look through TRUE afghani landrace genetics…. This is epic imho

2 Likes

I’ll def be keeping this updated and be giving my honest opinion when shes all said and done . Never know what to believe anymore when it comes to cannabis lore, never really could be certain anything is true. An industry founded by pirates lol…I’m really digging the look of these plants though and the smell in veg and stem rubs are indicating that they may have a stink to them in flower. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Cheers dude, really loving the structure on them. Cant wait to run again and grow them a little bigger!

2 Likes

Purest indica just hit 21 days of flower. These are going to be some frosty gals. Took a little smell of one of them and she was already starting to have a sour lemon and sort of spicy smell to her. Very excited to try these.

11 Likes

Two other purest indica. Not pictured above

11 Likes

Oh man! They look better every time! Got me super stoked too bro! These look badass! Working on a pack myself actually

3 Likes

Cheers! Yea, I think if you were to grab a pack you probably wont regret it, lol. Im loving the way these grow and the leathery leaves, some smells are already reminding me of a kushy thing. I would love to find a stinker

3 Likes

Original Haze male. Going to flower him and make some more beans with the two girls going at the moment, going to also toss some pollen on my favourite of the purest indica. This dude has a great structure, his mom looked like this in veg, stayed shorter and had much tighter intermodal spacing, when flowered it grew more like a candelabra as opposed to xmas tree like the rest i grew did, Centre cola didn’t stretch as much as side branches did so it stayed more squat compared to every other plant in the two packs. . Just sprayed down with some LABS as part of a weekly ipm.

8 Likes

Nice! Great plan ! Ya after watching yours and seeing there’s no question those are true landrace affies! I’ve been looking for purest forever! And it’s thanks to you I found em. Much respect

2 Likes

Thats great that i could help! Cheers bud

2 Likes