Greenbee Basement Boutique room #1 octos

I’ve used it in the past ewc alfalfa and little seaweed fish emulsion and the love it. The response time amazing tho. I gave them the tea Sunday I believe

And brew with a little molasses and air stone

1 Like

All I can say is wow. Things are taking off and wasn’t expecting this. I’m sure every octo noob has said lol. About to get busy bending these over. Thinking it going to be a shorter training period with this kinda growth. Also noticing the front row K4L grow pack maybe having a pH issue going to check into that. Back row with the jacks is pretty flawless looking. Can’t say enough how pleased I am with octopots

10 Likes

Octopots rule!

2 Likes

Yea the do. Ive read jets threads and he says you will know when they hit the res I sure believe they have lol a great system but it so easy to operate

3 Likes

Decided I should let them up before I left for another week may of been a little early

11 Likes

Like the uniform canopy, looking nice and green, very healthy

2 Likes

What Mrgreenthumb said. :arrow_up: :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I have to give it all to the octopots. I’ve been on the road working for idk the last month or so except weekends. I’ll be home tomorrow so hopefully I can tie them down one more time before flip and get a little shaping in. I was wanting to trellis but I’m not sure that possible I have atleast another two weeks on the road

4 Likes

Made it home late last night before lights out and managed to tie them down one more time before transition to flower. Honestly i ask myself if I’m even a grower anymore the octopots are truly a set and forget system. I can’t say for flower but in veg they past all expectations I had. Octopots are an great system. I’ll have a little more free time over the weekend. Sorry I can’t post more on the updates but I’ll be sure to do my best. Thank you OG I’ve found my new home

12 Likes

They look very happy!

1 Like

Thank you. When I got home the room was around 72 and 69 rh from the cool down we had this week. Fixed that everything looking good. I am noticing all the kelp4less plants are branching out alot more than the jacks. Probably going to flip monday

1 Like

every review so far for the octo’s has been nothing but positive, I love the set it and forget it feature of this system, also amazingly fast growth you can attain is awesome. Your plants are looking super healthy. Great grow you have there @Mr.greenbee

4 Likes

How did I miss this
8 Octopots wow that’s going to fill up sooo quickly can’t wait to see this one

Count me in

Paps

7 Likes

I was wondering where you were. :grinning:

4 Likes

It a honor to have you here. I’ve read a lot of your threads. If you see anything I’m doing wrong just let me know.

2 Likes

I was watching them for awhile wish I pulled the trigger sooner. The octopot is great

2 Likes

Ty for the kind words

Your plants look beautiful I can’t see anything to mention

Great job :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Pheno 3 the three cotyledon plant. Never had a mutated plant so it pretty interesting to me. The branches start skinny at the stalk but increase in diameter towards the end almost like it self topping? On branch is making two tops

10 Likes

It’s fun to watch nature and see what it brings

Keep up the good work
Paps

2 Likes