Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Canada is fully restocked finally! New sizes, latest updated Mega Crop and everything.
Also, we dropped the price on pretty much everything as well!

8 Likes

Good pic but Terry Fox and Bob and Doug McKenzie are missing :canada:

4 Likes

It’s TRUE! My sample has shipped and I have placed my order for 2.5 kg through Amazon…which is cheaper than from Greenleaf site FWIW.

2 Likes

none of the prices on Amazon will be less than the website. I think we need to adjust some of the website to match the price drop. It should be all updated in an hour or so.

The website will be about 10% less than Amazon, also you can use coupons on the website

3 Likes

You can order from the USA website and shipping is $12

4 Likes

£8 for the 500g sample from Amazon but £45 to get 500g shipped to the uk :uk:, wow.!!
Is the uk Eu warehouse empty and if so, when you gonna re-stock .?
Thanks in advance for any info …
Gaz

3 Likes

LOL!!! The post right above your post.

3 Likes

I wish you’d have mentioned you needed some before I’d sent you that package mate as I could have sent you some up. :+1:

4 Likes

I have some left @Esrgood4u mate, i was checking out Amazon and the p&p was $45 US dollar or £45 gbp …
Either way @anon32470837, i read the post above and it has been said they’re trying to get 5star ratings for Amazon, it’s £8 for the product and £/$ 45 for p&p to the UK thru Amazon…, so we’ll have to wait until @GreenleafNutrients stock up on their uk/Eu warehouse - there’s a lot of growers in Europe too - a big market, probably bigger than Canada’s ( no insult intended my Canadian friends.)!
Anyway hopefully you’ll have some in the UK/Europe warehouse soon.

And thanks again @Esrgood4u for your kind offer to send me some, i still have a wee drop of the V1 megacop that’ll do for now. Cheers anyway mate.
Gaz
Ps.
Btw. I got that yesterday ( seeds.) , cheers again bro.!! :+1:.

5 Likes

That was quick eh?? Glad they arrived safely mate. Hopefully the writing on the bags is easily deciphered :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah mate really fast :arrow_upper_right: / our Royal Mail is good for sending in-country but international is shit,- meh …!.
Anyway I’ll send some of your seeds to some of the people I’m sending to ok, cheers for them .!
I will grow some of your fem seeds and the auto’s; are the Elruv x Tangie dream - reg auto’s .?! Have ya tried the phantom og.? You sent me a few auto’s too, cheers.
Anyway I’ll let you know when iv cracked some of your seeds and when they’re growing ,
Talk again later.
Gaz

3 Likes

@cogitech LRUV x Tangerine dream are regs yes mate. Everything else are all feminized. The phantom OG I’ve not smoked or grown it out but I’ve had the seed sat there for around a year now and had every intention of growing it but I could never find the space for it. I figure it’ll be much like the cookies Kush fems I’ve sent you. I figured it would be something you’d enjoy so I sent it. The LSD was a freebie. I got two of them and one just been put in my RDWC. It’s meant to be trippy stuff.
Anyway do as you wish with all the BD X CK fem seeds mate. I have literally hundreds of them :rofl:
I feel like they will be special. Blueberry, haze, GSC and OG kush combination should floor you :laughing:

4 Likes

you can just order from USA site and delivery will be around $12.

5 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients just wondering after reading this thread why you don’t sell it ground up
and mixed well to begin with?

5 Likes

I suspect it has to do with water absorption and storage methods more than a product that shipped in that state. To be so soluble it also would when dry absorb moisture.

4 Likes

Heads up - the 500gm size is back in stock on Amazon USA site for $8.00. It was there for a while, then went away, now its back. No idea how long it will stay this time. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Amazon UK have the 9.9 kg bags with free delivery for £76.70.
That’s about £20 cheaper than when I bought my last lot direct.

3 Likes

Hey guys I was messing with the nutrient calculator last night trying to figure out how I’m going to use this megacrop next run. Here’s the PPM’s at varying strengths for the V2 and some additives.

also I figured out that Megacrop at 5g per gallon with 2g per gallon Epsom is very similar in nutrient profile to Jacks 3.6/2.4/1.2 with the biggest difference being 9.8ppm of Phosphorus ~20% difference.

Hope this helps. :vulcan:

9 Likes

500g $8USD via Amazon. V3?

I like the included scoop. Thanks Greenleaf.

6 Likes

yes, Amazon promo is all the latest version (except in Europe)

4 Likes