Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Very creative @Blu-Tri. We shouldn’t have to do that though. I love the MegaCrop but that’s one of the few things that annoys me every time I feed. I have put it through a coffee grinder before with some success but still another PIA! Stay high…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Just got mine today…tho I’m confused about the feeding ratios…ill figure it out

2 Likes

Are you feeding 5g per gallon w epsom through veg and flower?

I’ve been giving everything (veg and bud) 1.2g/L and it seems to be working pretty well, I should probably add some calmag or epsom as well, but I’m already at ~1,000ppm and worry I’m pushing it .

3 Likes

i just ordered the sample. can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

I must of got the previous version no scoop in my bag that got delivered last week!

1 Like

wow you guys are bad at reading

1 Like

So why some have scoops and others don’t if there all v3
@Jamescoldflame did your bag have a scoop in it?

Just checked with my buddy he ordered the same time as me neither bag he got has a scoop !

So what’s the scoop on the scoops?

3 Likes

Yes…it did have a scoop. Lol…:thinking: which is part why I was confused…just use a scale.

3 Likes

Ya not a issue just thinking is the scoop a v3 additive to the bags how do you know what version you have did the bag packaging change ?

2 Likes

scoops are nothing new. We will probably get rid of them at some point, seems like the world has too much plastic pollution already, would hate to contribute more to that!

8 Likes

They are shipping the NEW V3 samples out in OLD V2 bags. My bad had 520 gms in it bu the bag says 750 gms on the label.

4 Likes

More confusing as it goes!
At least you got a extra 20 grams.

3 Likes

No that’s not what I am feeding, I just came up with that playing around with the nutrient calculator trying to figure something close to the jacks 3/2/1.

I like really low nitrogen in flower. I am currently only testing out the megacrop on a single plant using 3g mega, 1g be, 1g sweet candy. I was previously using some CalMag Pro but I have cut that out because it has way too much Nitrogen. Wish I did more research before buying because that was a total waste of money lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

After punching in the calculator I’m going to drop that to .75 bud explosion. It’s not a bad mix and very simple.

4 Likes

Hmmm…not sure I got the scoop in my 2.5 kg bag. Is It burried?

2 Likes

Lol thought the same thing no such luck on finding the hidden scoop .
I’m more interested in knowing how to determine what versions are getting sent out , my white chunks don’t melt unless I mix it with hot water and stir the shit out of it , wasn’t that a issue with older versions???

I will say the plants are noticeably greener after one application of 100 gallons which leaves me enough for 60 gallons at a later date to experiment with .

2 Likes

Scoops aren’t hidden, they come in the actual box that you ordered, not inside the product bags. If you are in Canada the packages do not have scoops.

We tried putting the scoops in the actual product bags, but what happens is during shipping, the scoops break the bags from inside and cause a puncture hole.

4 Likes

Thanks guess the scoop mystery is solved !

3 Likes

And that’s the scoop!!!

Sorry lol…

4 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

I would raise my ph a lil bit maybe to 6.5

3 Likes