Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

I never use the scoop. It not important.

2 Likes

Mega crop grown. I dont know how people can complain about this product itā€™s the easiest thing to use. Nothing is perfect.

Unless youā€™re this bud about to be harvested

9 Likes

Quick V3 review. This is gotta be quick because I barely started using it :wink:

Smell is better - or at least a good bit less potent.

Chunks are for sure smaller. Pretty close to what I remember V1 being like with some small, BB sized balls, but mostly fine fairly fine particles. I went ahead and ran some through a coffee grinder for routine use.

Dissolves faster - at least a lot faster than my old bag of V2 that has absorbed a lot of moisture. After grinding it finer, it dissolves almost instantly.

Ive only been running it three days or so, but no plants have died yet, so it must be good stuff!

Im rating the new stuff a solid step up from V2. :+1:

6 Likes

what a great testimonial! We are adding to our website product information if you donā€™t mind! :joy:

11 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients
https://greenleafnutrients.com/product/gravitron/
Iā€™ve been a fan of you guys so far, and when I seen this product a question came to mindā€¦ Do you feel thereā€™s any moral or ethical concerns marketing this product towards cannabis growers?

5 Likes

Its clearly stated in the listing ā€œIn the United States, this product is used for non-residential turfgrasses only,ā€ which is compliant with USA laws.
The active ingredient is also clearly shown as Paclobutrazol, so there is nothing hidden about ingredients. Also Paclo is not classified as a carcinogen. It is not listed on the Pesticide Action Network either http://www.panna.org .

So it seems like you would need to back up your post with extra information, currently as stands it does not form a coherent point or argument.

3 Likes

Yeah, I offered no argument in either direction, but by your response it would appear the point of my question was pretty coherent. If your position is that full transparency leaves the decision up to the gardener, thatā€™s perfectly reasonable.

2 Likes

1 week of MegaCrop ------ before

2 Likes

After

5 Likes

this photo looks a little down/deficient. It seems like you could increase the Mega Crop dose. I am not sure about other factors involved.

1 Like

Was also foliar feeding everyday but 1 for a week. This plant was not watered for 12 days in first pic and as such was Nitrogen deficient and showing signs of Calcium/Magnesium deficiency as well as some light bleaching

2 Likes

Hi @GreenleafNutrients, I use municipal tap water so I de-chlorinate it in gallon jugs for days. To mix my MegaCrop I need to use hot tap water. From my understanding, one scoop makes 5 gallons of MegaCrop. I took a one gallon jug and poured .8 of a quart and marked it. Added another .8 and marked it, etc, until I had 5 partitions. Now, I add one scoop, fill it with hot water and have 5 gallons worth of a concentrated solution. I dilute 1 quart of solution with 3 quarts of water.

This seems to be working, but I canā€™t help but feel Iā€™m missing something. What do you think?

2 Likes

ok, now it makes sense :smiley:

(see below)

The instructions, on the bag, state 1 scoop of MegaCrop for 5 gallons of water for vegging. Instead of mixing a 5-gallon bucket, I made a concentrate by mixing up one scoop in one gallon. Then dilute it as I need it.

What I am trying to achieve is an easy way to use your product. This is my first attempt at using MC and the only reason I purchased it was because I thought you were here for Q&A and support, instead, I get a snarky retort. :confused:

4 Likes

yes that is true, it would be a 5x concentrate

1 Like

Got my free sample the other day and i am trying it out :slight_smile: i also got the scoop in the packaging, not the sealed bag of nutes.

2 Likes

Hi @Yooper63,

So that nutrient profile calculator Iā€™ve seen in a online video, and in someone elseā€™s post is an excell spreadsheet or something is it?
I just used the cannastats one the other day, and found a manixbotanix one (great as well), but I want to have one, you know? Haha.
Do you have a template or something I could download? Iā€™m a beginner at excell but if I had the formulas or a walk through I could do it I think.

Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

Hey @paintedfire420,

Would you be able to share that nutrient profile calculator somehow? Is it an excell sheet? Could you share it as a template or some other way possibly, please? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Absolutely. Here ya go @Nitt . All of the instructions to use it are there. You just punch in your values for megacrop or any other nutrients and youā€™re good to go. I donā€™t know how to share the template I just made it up myself in google sheets. Itā€™s very easy it only took me a couple minutes to figure it out.

I have no clue about all those other stats and stuff on the page and if they are correct, I just use the calculator :wink:
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/profiles.htm

4 Likes

Ohhh ok, you used the ā€œcannastatsā€ one. I thought youā€™d made your own excell spreadsheet to make the calculations.
I know about the cannastats one. I want one to have on my computer, etc. Hereā€™s another good online one though, from manix botanics: https://manicbotanix.com/hydroponic-calculators/
ā€œPPM in a solutionā€ is the one youā€™ll need. But thereā€™s a few more calculators there too. And their version of the profile calculator has some more options too.

I did just find exactly what Iā€™m looking for too. Can I share links to other sites here, if not I can pm ya or something.

Thanks man.

3 Likes