Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Fuckin’ great. I look forward to trying it (genuinely)… in five years when this huge sack of MC is gone. Lol.

6 Likes

It is almost surreal, haha. I was literally just about to ask him if they were hiring, or if I could have his job when/if he ever gets tired of it.

4 Likes

Ok, stop right here!
Are you two joking as well, or are you fucking idiots? Are some of you thinking a human being posted that picture and wasn’t being sarcastic? You clowns.

3 Likes

Well, the premise of your question makes me think that the answer might be “yes”, right? Because you said “If you grew this, and were proud of it…blah blah…” Someone probably would want people asking their opinion on growing weed if they were proud of whatever they grew, right?

When you were in sales your whole life, did you explode the way you are today? I bet you talk similar to how you write. Dozens of exclamation points and all-caps. Hahaha.

“The customer” is not “always right”, a customer can be wrong, and an asshole as well. It’s a nonsensical saying/marketing angle to instill into customer service workers (and customers) so they’ll behave how the company/business owners (who do not have to deal with assholes daily) want to maximize profit.

3 Likes

All I’ve got to add my mother plants don’t like it , it’s missing shit fix it and no I’ve added enough to the point of nitrogen toxicity.
Sure glad I didn’t order 25 lbs

6 Likes

The stuff in not properly formulated for Veg nor flower, why they did not like it. Why is that so hard to see.
Nitt is learning NPK, oh boy, good for you, when you learn and understand it, then you shall know why i posted what I did.

Hey Nitt, do me a favor, stay away form me please, you have no knowledge I need .

2 Likes

The stuff is not formulated for Veg nor flower?
Can you base that in something; elaborate please? Or is that above you? You pretend you know everything yet you can’t articulate yourself or be specific? You’re just making statements throughout these last several posts. You’ve backed up/proved nothing. You just use logical fallacies, such as “REAL GROWERS KNOW”.

…why they did not like it. Why is that so hard to see.

I’m not quite sure what this was supposed to say…?

Hey, listen, I’m constantly learning and re-learning new things (to fill voids in knowledge, or correct things) so fuck you for trying to shit on someone who’s actively trying to improve their knowledge. I can understand it all just fine - but you haven’t even said anything coherent, informative, or scientific at all. Most of what I’m expanding on right now is probably what you are currently unable to articulate to me. You asshole, lol.

Hey Jetdro, you just sound like a loud mouth know it all. Get off your high horse you arrogant little twat. If you were a “customer” I’d tell it to ya the same way.
What knowledge does the internet have to offer the great “Jetdro” - none! He has it all.

Clown.

4 Likes

I hear that. Both points, man.
Do you know which “version” (It wouldn’t be surprising to not be sure, given the lack of certainty with labels).

2 Likes

Folk, that’s enough. Really.

If you have questions or comments on Megacrop, they should be posted here. Otherwise, take any of the bashing of each other into the shark’s tank, please. Thanks.

10 Likes

Love how people always fuck up a thread. Always got to surf through bullshit just to get to a sentence or two of actual info. What a waste of fucking time.

3 Likes

Here you go @SeymourGreen , some info

Throughout the whole plant cycle we need a small amount of n , p , k for internal stuff and general health
In veg and up to the second week in flower we need a higher n than p and k to promote growing leafs and stem , say 2/1/1
In flower we need higher p and k for bud density and budding , say 1/2/2
And when finishing we need higher k for bud ripening , say 1/1/2
My mums I keep on a 1/1/1 type ratio so they stay short and compact and don’t outgrow my mum room
This also helps when taking cuts , as the cuts are not full of n and shall root quicker , I would also feed the mums a higher p formula a week prior to taking cuts so as to load the cuts with p as this aids rooting

That how I and jetdro like to do it , others may do it differently
Hope this helps : )

8 Likes

Gentlemen,

I want you to really take your time and read this. Think about it before responding if you feel the need to do so.

If you have actual feedback, comments, or questions, by all means formulate a complete sentence/paragraph with evidence supporting your claims/concerns/questions/feedback, and enjoy what could possibly (And I say possibly because the “rep” does seem to have moods) turn out to be a decent conversation.

IN MY OPINION, There is no spoon, as in, there will never be a complete catch all holy grail nute. Every plant is different and it will need something at some point in it’s cycle. GLN has attempted to give a product that will work for most, they have obviously had to revamp their product line, as I believe they are on V3 of MC now, which means they are still developing what they feel to be the optimum formula based on feedback from actual customers.

I still have 20lbs of their V1 MC, I doubt i’ll ever use it all, but it’s a good baseline. Like everything else grow related, it can always use fine tuning.

Also just my opinion:
That being said, even with the “high N” content, A good slow dry and proper cure, and the “N” levels at harvest aren’t even an issue. The two grows I ran exclusively with MC, the end product turned out just fine. White ash and no harshness.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled conversations.

6 Likes

Thank you. It does help. So when you say you keep moms on a 111, that means like a 555, or even a 20 20 20 correct?

2 Likes

Correct , on a 1 liter bottle of nutes it says for example 1/1/1

on an other 1 liter bottle of nutes it says 3/3/3

these two bottles have the same npk type ratio ( the n is equal to the p and the p is equal to the k on both )

the second bottle is just 3 times more concentrated than the first

in a gallon of water the first bottle you have to add say 3 ml to get the required ppm but with the second bottle you only need to add 1 ml to get the required ppm

the second bottle is just more concentrated and therefor better value for the money if both bottles cost the same

5 Likes

Jacks 3.6, 2.4, 1.2

MegaCrop (current version) @5.5g/Gal, CaliMagic @2mL/Gal, Epsom @2gr/Gal

Just a comparison of a fairly similar nutrient profile result with Megacrop and two other products (just like Jacks 321 uses). Can be modified many other ways, MKP, MAP, etc. Just like one might modify Jaks.
Also, many use Jacks at a literal 3-2-1, and that resulting profile is also fairly similar to Megacrop I think.

If you’re gonna shout “This is garbage for veg and flower and you’ll get shit results if you use it but I’ve never even tried it and I never will”, it would be nice if you were be able to provide something in the way of a specifics, examples, or an explanation to validate that claim. Because some people are spewing nonsense and acting like its something other than that.

I really like the idea/fact that MC is gonna have a “two part” coming out.

6 Likes

If I could add to that, just that maybe have a look at (compare said bottles, if that’s the case) the types of nitrogen as well. This has implications that can really change how the nutrient acts too.

2 Likes

Are these even good nutrient profiles for cannabis? What is the best nutrient profile to even start with? The one Mel Frank recommends?

1 Like

That’s a great question. I don’t have the answer. 3-1-2 (I think) and 1-1-2 are pretty proven as far as I know. 1-1-2 is Lucas IIRC. 3-1-2 is close to several from what I remember.

2 Likes

Thanks. I guess I have some more reading to do. :confused:

1 Like

Man, it never ends. Can I suggest the videos that Greengenes did on youtube. Several videos on Jacks, but it discusses nutrient profiles in general and other useful info as well.

Links:

2 Likes