Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

This sound kinda like what I was asking a few weeks ago, at least in that I was asking about “the low P number”. But I was actually seeing/thinking I saw P deficiency (would it could be, but not cause by a lack of P in the solution).
When I started looking more closely at other formulas and their elemental ppm levels of N at different application rate they seems pretty close to Megacrop. Then I had to question why I thought P was “low”. I was thinking it was low compared to something like a “lucas ratio”, which has about double the P, and is used as a “one part” from veg to finish. So I was thinking, essentially, "why would the P amount on Megacrop (for example) be so much lower than this - when there’s no negative effect (perceivable?) from having twice as much - and I’ll possibly/probably need more in flower later.
It’s the amount of P compared to N that people are looking at, I think. Because it’s a 1-part! People immediately make the connection that they can’t (drastically) reduce N without reducing the entire nutrient level (I know, you can add BE).

Just trying to explain maybe one reasoning as to why people keep asking this.

Also, I’m curious. What “sacrifices” or methods (as far as you can share anyway, haha) were used to even be able to put everything in one bag. The whole mixing CalNit with Sulfates/Phosphates being an incompatibility seems pretty strict.
There’s also one or two liquid one parts out now and I don’t get how they can do it? Do they just use such low levels of one or the other to stay under a level where they react so aggressively?

Thanks for any insight.

5 Likes

Yeah but shipping etc almost doubles the price .!!
I thought being already in a warehouse in uk :uk: would make it the same price as your US customers ( roughly…)
I’ll wait til you re-up your UK stock.
Gaz

Edit ; i use some MPK to up the pk ratios at about 3 weeks in til im done ( also a dash of Epsom Salts every 2/3 feeds.).

2 Likes

having a warehouse in UK and inventory locally costs quite a bit of money, so the prices aren’t the same at all.

Also, there is no VAT costs when shipping from USA, but locally there is. Its not a cost issue for UK, its more of a convenience issue.

1 Like

I see you guys fixed the conflicting label and flyer on the product page. :laughing:

I have a 10kg bag in my basement and already completed a grow with some. Not sure what you’re talking about. As stated the calculator on your site gives different numbers than the v3 label. It’s not up to date. Wanting to understand what exactly I’m buying is not rude or demanding. You are combative and unhelpful. Now I understand why the others come at you the way they do.

My advice to you is to just do your job which is answering questions about the product… even if they been asked 1000 times. It’s your job. Or you can keep digging yourself a hole. The choice is yours.

I’ll figure it out on my own from here. :vulcan:

8 Likes

You were already answered multiple times that the website calculator was the most current and accurate one. Yet somehow you were still confused and asking the same questions “but why does Angelfire show ____ ?” You seem to be obsessively nitpicking and acting rudely because you don’t want to actually listen to the answers given, and do not understand what a guaranteed minimum analysis is.

If you already did a grow and have results, then it would be much more useful if you actually went from there. Were you happy with the results? Did you notice problems? What issues did you notice, etc… ? These are things you should be asking that we can help you with and would be a good use of time.

Just nitpicking and getting into internet arguments isn’t a good use of time.

1 Like

“Just nitpicking and getting into internet arguments isn’t a good use of time.” He says, without the slightest hint of irony…

6 Likes

The most current and accurate what? Calculator? That wouldn’t make sense… guaranteed analysis label? Is that what you’re saying? …But you just updated the conflicting labels that everyone kept pointing out and asking you to do…

The calculator does math, right? That’s all it does, am I wrong? It’s the same math that can be done with pencil and paper, or with angelfire or any other calculator or spreadsheet calculator. It seems like you’re trying to make it sound like yours is different, or should be better to use.
When people enter the numbers from your label analysis into their calculator or just do the math, they should get the same numbers as your calculator, right? Aside from rounding maybe.

Man, seriously. Why are you telling the guy what he should and shouldn’t ask a company about a product? And telling him what to think instead.

Bizarre.

Lol. He seems to nitpick every detail of a 'customer’s inquiry, rather than just answer the question.

1 Like

@GreenleafNutrients
I want to ask you if you know when there will be more 250gr and 500gr packs of sweet candy in stock. But maybe you can tell me what I should ask myself instead…

L.O.L.

2 Likes

Remember guys, they are amending their recipes and trying to make a better one part nute or at least a really good base to build on and trying to answer the barrage of posts they are getting whether for or against them

Again, I’d like to add ive used it in nearly all my grows ( I think one round I did an organic soil) but always had great results, sometimes I add here and there (mostly calmag, but not really at all since the switch to coco, which is odd)

Starting to see alot of ramping up of sides lately and civilized discussion is one thing but straight berrating is another, especially from people who haven’t used their products and are just being counterproductive to the whole thread

8 Likes

think sums it up lol

6 Likes

Yeah well that clone and everything I have atm is growing with it… just so y’all got it straight why I’m here.

3 Likes

Nice dog definitely would bite you if you ran chewing it’s own foot just to stay mad . I had one that would bite her tail I blamed that on her being inbred .

2 Likes

Not my dog but a goof ball thats for sure but no just a funny gif to sum up what the shit talking and circle thing that went on above was.

Like chewing on your own foot, yeah that went well now didn’t it lol ^^^ see example above lol

4 Likes

awesome shot btw ^^^^

3 Likes

No one likes getting advice, but Im going to give @GreenleafNutrients a tip based on my (way too many) years on the 'net. I started hanging out in various forums back in the days when 900 baud was considered super fast - no graphics, and you received one…letter…at…a…t…i…m…e…

Anyway, the tip is DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

Trolls thrive on getting you riled up and the ‘win’ they feel when that happens. Its what they live for.

Engaging in an argument, or getting into a tit for tat with someone on the internet is a no-win situation - especially for a business.

My advice is to just stay polite, answer questions even if they are repeat questions, and ignore any crap that get thrown your way. You can certainly offer corrections when someone is saying something incorrect, but you must stay polite about it or things go south fast.

Maybe you might want to keep a link to a FAQ for repeated questions or just post a link to your earlier answer.

I know its not easy to do that. I am guilty as sin for NOT following any of this advice early in my internet days. Ok, ok, ok, Im still not that good at following my own advice, but its still good advice :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yup.
Also, “News” or similar section on homepage with important events (like updates to formula notification).

1 Like

Did you even look at the Feeding Calculator? After all this time, I am kind of getting the impression that you never even look at it, because your responses just don’t make sense.

(sigh) Well, this is what I was talking about. You might be 100% correct, but it still looks bad - for you.

It might feel good, and seem right to respond that way, but its not good from a marketing perspective. It turns people off and you end up loosing more than just that customer.

When someone posts something that ticks you off, take a deep breath, go for a walk, take a hit, watch some old Three Stooges or something, THEN come back and respond after you are cooled down.

BUT - before hitting send, stop and re-read your post to see how it sounds. If you are engaging in an argument or put down, or tit for tat, re-consider how you worded the response.

Seriously. I know how you feel. I think you and your product have been bashed unfairly, but your responses are not helping your situation.

6 Likes

You really need to stop this.
I’ve highlighted the section of your quote that my question is pertaining to.

Here is the question I asked again: "

Just answer the question instead of deflecting. I asked for clarification on something you said.
Stop trying to imply or suggest something about my person. Everyone has already called you out on this.
If you read what you said, and then my question about the highlighted section, you will see what I’m asking you to clarify. I fully explained what I was asking, you quoted only enough of what I said to make your smart ass response seem “clever”.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ask and present your question in 1 simple sentence.