Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Yet right above you, more of the same. I wish I could get the educated, informed responses and information that I’ve seen given out lots by greenleaf, here and elsewhere. Sigh indeed.

1 Like

Ask and present your question in 1 simple sentence. If you can’t do this, then I will be convinced you are just a troll seeking to derail this thread.

Or you could just scroll up and re-read what you already read. So forget it, you’ve just answered in your patented way. Nevermind.

Oh, by the way, for feedback. I think you were right with your recommendation a couple weeks back when I shared a picture of a grow having issues. You suggested, after giving you some details, to increase (from 1.3/1.4gr per L). Well I didn’t at first, I tried the opposite. No real turn around.
So I said, fuck it, I’ll listen to their advice and try increasing it (along with another minor change) and the really took off growing. Less purple (still some) petioles, etc.

Thanks.

1 Like

I’ll care to step in here, i dont think that @Nitt hasn’t used your calculator @GreenleafNutrients its that he’s probably comparing it to lucas formula using the old angelfire lucas formula calculators that have been around forever, so hes probably trying to compare Megacrop in those regards and using that as a metric, but is also probably thinking of the dichotomy of veg vs flower nutrients in traditional thought when a lot of people use megacrop as a one part by just increasing the feed rate to compensate where a strain/plant/environment may favor more ideal ratios, and cutting all feed if one desires at harvest.

@Nitt When considering a one part its never gonna be ideal but if you can manage any build up of what’s excess and or it doesn’t become an issue concentration wise in comparison to whats being consumed then were 90% of the way there and good enough for most people.

I could be wrong here but just my observation.

1 Like

Oh yes, this is a good tactic.
So now, unless I bend to your whim, since you’re to lazy to just re-read a post I already made with the question, then I’m a troll. I must convince you! Anyone can look at the post I’ve made in the thread and see I’m not just here to “troll”.

I guess maybe you mean a troll is someone who has to repetitively ask you a question about your product that you don’t really wanna answer, or feel you shouldn’t have to answer?
You’re looking worse by the post, man.

Nevermind.

You have been derailing the thread for several days now, and I don’t even know what your questions or issue is.

Here is your exact question your claim we didn’t answer

This is a non-coherent statement/question, how do I even answer that?

I politely asked you twice yesterday, to please just simply and directly ask your question/issue so I can answer and proceed. You had a clear and open opportunity to just ask your question and get a clear response. How did you respond? By refusing to do so launching into long paragraphs about how we look bad we aren’t answering you.

Do you understand that this is a public forum, and every post that derail and go into lengthy meta discussion means that every persons of the 100’s of people reading this thread have to read it. So instead of people getting actual advice and having a constructive thread, we get to hear you derailing into meta discussion.

Trying to distill the questions to inform into single sentences:

Explain what a “Guaranteed Minimum Analysis” actually means from your perspective.
Explain why this type of labeling is statutorily mandatory.
Explain how this relates or differs from the values produced by your nutrient calculator.
How much variation between the label and calculator should be expected?
How accurate is the calculator to the package product? Is the product lot tested?

Even though the phrasing sounds demanding, just distilling the jist of some of the recent questions. This could be an opportunity to educate and inform those who want to track, tweak, and analyze.

7 Likes

hi Loki

As far as the questions relevant to growing and Mega Crop info, the website calculator has the most close approximation to the formula.

Also here on the product page

Great, we love those people. That’s why we put up a full nutrient PPM calculator on our website several years ago so people could have all that info.

Edit; Just to summarize, last week someone mentioned that there is slightly different values for the product bag, and the website info. So we explained the website info is the most exact and accurate formula % information for people interested to do that type of detailed PPM research. Everything since that time is just loud voices who didn’t bother to listen to the answer or visit the website calculator to actually view.

5 Likes

Sorry, I’ve removed a couple of antagonistic posts.

Please, try to reset and restart and see if we can all improve the discourse. Both sides, please.

12 Likes

hey all, I know there are a lot of haters and skeptics here, and think that Mega Crop is not that good or needs to be added with several other products, but check this out.

A grower on Instagram did a “trial run” with out nutrients starting a few months ago. They paid full purchase price (or might have got the free sample), but we did not offer them anything special in return, they were simply “documenting” their grow.

Here is their grow page, BigPun61

Anyways, as part of their trial, they want to run Mega Crop ONLY, and nothing else, to test the claims of how complete it was. They are harvesting now, and got very good quality results! As far as I can tell, they are very happy compared to their previous nutrient line they were using. Here are some pictures of the Mega Crop only test grow.

There are about 20 more pictures for this grow cycle if anyone else is interested to view at the link.

8 Likes

Hey @GreenleafNutrients. I’m a loyal longtime fan. A few weeks ago I inquired as to whether I could get a 500 gr sample of the new version? I have tried several times using the promo code MEGACROPPROMO. I’m told code is not valid? Any help bro?
I remain your loyal customer either way.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

hi, yes the coupon codes are 1 time use, so if you already use it then it will be expired.

1 Like

Do you use Axe too? LOL Apparently Axe is particularly unappealing when concentrated in the manner of a teenage boy on his first date. I have some rather vivid descriptions by one with first hand experience at close quarters.

2 Likes

I have seen this but he is growing in pro mix and not coco. The medium strips a lot of calcium out of the solution in my experience whether it is buffered well or not. this is the v3 I’m guessing? I only have the v2. I got interested in the talks about a possible 2 part but if that’s not gonna happen maybe I’ll give the v3 a try.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I used it on the original product over a year ago. But I get it. Doesn’t hurt to ask!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Look, you dont need to share evidence from some other source of how good your product is, when a lot of the people in here who were asking legitimate questions (some who did have issues including myself) have been documenting their use of your product for some time now with great results!

Also I dont know what “They paid the full purchase price” has to do with anything with the validity of someone’s opinion or observations of your product. Besides, the people who are sampling your product are the most important as they are the potential customers you haven’t acquired yet.

I have personally bought plenty of MegaCrop at the full purchase price. Hell I just bought another bag on Amazon a week ago. I even know a few of the people in here who are asking these questions have purchased multiple of the 20kg bags. I find it insulting when you speak to us as though we are new customers. We are existing customers and many love your product we just had some concerns, and to call it “hating” or whatever is just counter productive.

10 Likes

Actually the coupon code was reset on January 1, 2019. So anyone who used it before that time, can use it again afterwards. Maybe you can DM me your order # and we can look into it.

You are completely taking the post out of context and the wrong way.

The post was clearly and specifically qualified that it was a direct response for some members who said that Mega Crop is bad as a 1 part alone, or that you can’t have full grows with it because of the nutrient ratio are bad. You are obviously not this type of person if you are happy using the product! So you shouldn’t view the post as directed at you and therefore you shouldn’t get offended or be “insulted.”

what is your concern?

For all the mega crop hater you just dont know what you doing I ve used it several cycles and this is what I grow.

stop bashing and get some education. I’m out. Grow up

7 Likes

You’ve revived a 2 month old thread. We are over it trust me. I also noticed the only thread you’ve ever commented in here on OG is this one. SHILL???

4 Likes

Not into talking on the internet. But I do hate when I see people bashing thing with out merit if that make you mad cool I’ll delete myself from OG duce

2 Likes