Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Or reading, apparently.

Ok, laters …

7 Likes

I use mega crop myself and I’ll continue to keep using it. It does have it’s problems though. They make a single product that tries to cover a variety of different strains and grow mediums. Since it’s a pre mixed dry formula you can’t easily change any of the element ratios within the product when you notice any problems.
In soil it’s absolutely my favourite nutrient. I have no issues at all with it. In coco I get magnesium deficiencies that is really difficult to correct. In rdwc I get a major salt and residue build up in my system although I’ve found recently having the solution moving around the system a little more rapidly that it has reduced but not fully fixed it.

11 Likes

What strength do you generally use it at, and do you use any additional stuff like calmag etc?

3 Likes

Suck my dick fagot keep talking tuff on the internet fun boy

Another piece of brilliant discourse. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Who’s the “hater”?

8 Likes

Same I got magnesium deficiencies under led tho too.Had to supplement Epsom salts. I also had excess N (dark green leaves) even when running 3-4 grams per gallon.

5 Likes

I think hes trying to hit on you… he likes the "fun boys "

2 Likes

I add Epsom also. It’s finding the PPM/EC sweet spot before adding the Epsom that’s difficult to get correct. I also run LED. 650W of solstrips and understand that LED causes mag problems. It’s just funny how I get it in coco and not rdwc as both are hydro. Other nutrient ranges (currently using vitalink) ive not got the same issue.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I used MC all thru veg and till the 3rd week of flowering and killed it !! :bomb:

I was supplementing with Epsoms and calmag cause my ro water and environment…

Awesome results…

But I think that they should just come up with a bloom formula and make everyone even more happy and still keeping it Eazy Peeezy :peace:

Cmon Cmoooon!:yum: :yum: :yum: I love that apple fritter smell in the garage!

6 Likes

Congratulations. This post earned you a 60 day break. I’m tired of the hate speech and disrespect in general. I’m a little late to the game but this kind of behavior is unacceptable. Enjoy your break.

17 Likes

Bravo Bravo Bravo! The great thing about our family is the preponderance of empathetic, mature, thinking people. Nobody has time fo dat shit. Doin’ the right thing @Jellypowered. Thank you sir.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

ive tried MC v1.0 and it worked well on my small closet grow. now that im running full rooms im anxious to see how the new version handles a variety of genetics. a one part formula will drastically reduce all the bottles on my shelf, even if i decide to run conventional bottle nutes for the last couple of weeks if there are signs of issues. i have room for controls and experimental runs now. and look forward to seeing what it can do.

5 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients i would like to make a liquid concentrate so i dont have to break out my weight scale everytime. is their a recommended concentration i can mix megacrop at? i remember seeing a recommendation but cant seem to find it now…

1 Like

With the original formula it was 100 grams to 1000 ml of water for a concentrate and everything dissolved nicely. I still use V2 and it doesn’t dissolve all the way. No idea how the v3 is.

1 Like

yes you can do 100g in 1000ml
10ml = 1g

2 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients, @grief, thanks guys ill be mixing up a gallon of concentrate and start using it on a few indicated plants and start tracking it.

so at 1:10 ratio
3,785ml to one gallon
so, 378.5 grams MC to one gallon RO water.

4 Likes

hi, we have a new Blog on out website.

We just made a post about the Mega Crop samples available from our site, you can view here

5 Likes

Thank you once again.
:smiley:

16 Likes

I won’t get involved with the BS, but I have been using Megacrop V1 for over 2 yrs now! I have used it outdoors and indoors…Veg and flower both and am very pleased with the results. I use no calculators etc, but mostly go by the seat of my pants. NO, I am not a shill for anyone…I am fully retired and simply garden full time now.
I supplement with NOTG Herc. Harvest, Botincare Sweet raw, and URB bennies…that’s all.
The last shot was just before harvest and yes…I was trimming the front plant while it was still growing…the weather had begun to get bad and I wanted a jump!! LOL (DJ Short Blueberry F5)

24 Likes