Greenpoint Seeds

I agree man … my only regret really is not knowing… which is why I appreciate all you people… despite the heated discussion… u guys here are the best… I say let’s abandon this thread and go back to talking about what we love most… growing and smoking!!! I AM CONVINCED THAT BODHI IS THE WAY TO GO FOR MANY REASONS… plus ultimately I want to support good people… and so GPS is lacking a bit there… so safe bets are best :ok_hand: That’s my logic… You all are awesome and while I know it’s a touchy subject ultimately it’s all it is… a subject… now as far as our community… everyone know that I consider you all friends… otherwise I wouldn’t kick it here… I love this place and everything it’s about… so right now… everyone… get back to being who we are w out this drama… Points have been made severely clear… back to what we do best… being cool to each other. Being a big amazing family who all is on the same side… with 1 goal, to push the truth out… to push best genetics out, to help each other along the way and to share with each other great knowledge and some good strains… Back to the roots everyone!!! Thank you all for your input… keep being the greatest site to be on…

1 Like