Greenpoint Seeds

I agree with this… Everything I’ve grown out of the GPS reg lines with the stardawg male has been legit and have had some excellent plants. I’ve had decent success with the fem lines but The stardawg packs I have are the ones who are still around in the old seed fridge. I’ve given away more than a few of my fem packs.

5 Likes

I thought gu lost his stardog male…

3 Likes

I went to Greenpoint until I was made known the character of the individuals running it… including gu…

Just a bunch of shadey crap surrounding them…

5 Likes

you’re a hero

1 Like

Na I’m nothing of the sort… but gu… is definitely a total piece of shit… but hey… that’s just me and my opinion based on his real actions…

3 Likes

I guess the seeds have sinned too. Ill throw them out to virtue signal what a hero i am?

4 Likes

I’m not shaming you for not knowing @GYOweed …it isn’t like that… but yeah I’ll not support such a trash human…
I grew Greenpoint stuff too… and got offended like u are at people showing me what I am saying now… you can look back and see somewhere on here about it all… I bought about 6 packs… I still have 1… ice cream cake… it sits idle… maybe someday I’ll wanna pop his garbage… I’m more into bodhi… or recreations of bodhi … or @JohnnyPotseed beans… I’ll take jps beans over Greenpoint 100 percent of the time… better genetics and better dude… 1 that I actually want to support…

4 Likes

Yeah the seeds sinned too… he has stolen genetics… so… idk what else to say… :laughing:

Along with doxing people online… stand up people for sure!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Anywho im growing them out but if im craving the same source again ill just go to seedly. Organic Capitalism is Fun.
Bodhi? Who is that.
I’m growing some appalachia just to try n make some mountains of my own after smoking silver mt from dispo.
Btw big secret to the puritans, you can see a lot of his stuff in dispos and his breeder cut clones in some select dispensaries if u know… but to me that’s the market telling me it’s good stuff

1 Like

There’s a LOT to unwrap here. Damn :grimacing:

Just another breeder/chucker I can take off my list. There’s plenty of fish in the sea :man_shrugging:

And i mean cmon, Purple Punch is so 10 yrs ago and is itself kinda lackluster in its actual punch. Tastes/smells good, but not enough to breed with IMO :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Dispos… that’s hilarious! Yup the dispos all have the very best bro… good call :rofl:

3 Likes

You just just used your own sarcasm against yourself.

2 Likes

But what if you like TK? Did the TK sin too? I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

2 Likes

Yup id choose fish over a slimy snake any day

2 Likes

Snakes have their uses, too :man_shrugging:.

@GYOweed what about TK? :man_shrugging:

But did I? There’s a reason bodhi stuff is more sought after… it isn’t my or bodhis fault the dispos can’t or won’t grow quality end result buds… my point stands…

Here’s the logic if ya missed it.

Then i mentioned his genetics being in dispos. Have a nice day

Here’s my point in case u missed it

They do if you find a decent one. Im not gonna lie to myself to make myself feel better or holier than thou. He does sell clones or u woildnt find his in dispos?

Again… my point is… bodhi is defffo superior to greenpoint… it isn’t a good example coming from a dispo… it isn’t anything but genetic choosing… are you implying that bodhi is lesser than greenpoint?? No one is trying to be holier than thou…

My initial statement before you wanted to become all offended… is exactly the truth… they dox people online… lie about where their genetics came from … sell hermie seeds… and you endorse… bravo!! @GYOweed

Seems like you’re trying to shame me for saying the truths about greenpoint… I guess I should lie?? And say they’re awesome!

2 Likes