Greenpoint Seeds

Dude, this is a wendys.
We’re just here for mostly nostalgia and discussion of nice crosses and actual success like MoX his shit has moxie.
Bodhi stuff rodhelizes (i cant spell now) and has hermied too.
Why r u here?

2 Likes

A hermie here and there is 1 thing… but everyone getting hermies around a certain period is another…

Why am I here? To expose the truth… Why are you here again?

1 Like

Btw i literally said his stuff is good, found in public markets, and im trying to repro. Im just tired of the fanboy shit in general. Im not in a cult or a team.

Wow you’re a journalist

2 Likes

Bodhi was a reference… i dont have anything bodhi… I just know that bodhi is superior… wasn’t trying to seem like a fan… and the term boy doesn’t apply…

I could have chose joti… or anyone else… because anyone else would have been superior to greenpoint

Yes you’re right. Thank you, come again.

1 Like

You think I’m looking for your approval? That’s funny! I was just trying to expose truths… in the same way it was shown to me… just nicer…

Anyone questioning the integrity of my statements… go ahead and do some research on gu and greenpoint…

Make educated decisions… is all I’m trying to say… and if u should happen to want to go to greenpoint… I’m no-one to tell u dont… I just think it’s fair to expose the character of gu and how they do business…

1 Like

Lol
Gu bad.
Gps seeds bad.
Buying their seeds for 20 bux bad.
Their genetics bad (so heisen bad too now).
Ok fine valid arguement.

You’re the best.
You grow Bodhi. You gooooohd.
Risne repeat.

You’re right. This is fun.

1 Like

Heisen is even worse bro… do the reasearch…

2 Likes

I did a bit yea i saw his old grow room and videos.
But only you have no flaws.
Youre TK crosses and money is superior to mine even.

I actually have never grown bodhi… lol… but I know bodhi hasn’t acted like a million herms were everyone else’s fault…
I know bodhi hasn’t doxed anyone online… and i know bodhi hasn’t stolen genetics and claimed as his own…

Your’re right it is fun!!

1 Like

I find it funny you defend this much… sad really

1 Like

I have lots of flaws… 1 being trying to educate individuals that can’t be… lol

You’re grasping for anything u can now eh.?

That’s what most do in a proven wrong type situation…

I have an Engineering degree. My flaw is i cant be bored by halfwits.
See i can gas light and act superior at the same time too.

Well to be honest… I wouldn’t have you build me a Tonka truck with the way you think… just trying to say… hey tarzan… let go of that scrotum

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother either because that’s not Engineering.

Yeah for sure above your scope… we can do this alllllll day…

It was never an attack towards you… at this point it almost seems like you have invested in greenpoint somewhere… defending like that…

I find it odd, misleading, and ridiculous

I think its fair to expose people for bad things like that… instead of ignore it… if it were u who were doxed online… or sold a ton of hermies… I’d think you wouldn’t have this stance…

Looks like u got the best of me a bit getting me to argue back and forth… and that’s fine… but understand I wasn’t initially trying to offend anyone… I have no issue w you bro… just find it offensive you have a hard time letting me state truth

I did the same with growgreen michigan… they doxed me here on overgrow attempting to silence me about the truths of them doxing me and selling me a 4 year old bottle of ph stabilizer…

Hello, ~Gu

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! Seems like it eh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The way I look at it, you can’t steal genetics if the breeder is selling the line as a breed-able seed or clone.

You can make Triploid plants if you don’t want ur genetics getting out to the public & or only sell bud, edibles & concentrates.

1 Like