Greenpoint Seeds

Ive actually got a desire for em…. Ill take the gps seeds you dont want

3 Likes

Sent PM to you

1 Like

I’ll take whatever y’all don’t want

Just sent you a pm! Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, at least you’re not bashful! :smile: How have you enjoyed your time on overgrow? I mean, I know you just joined 2 hours ago and all 2 of your posts are in this thread - but at least you don’t waste time! Good luck, Bill!

5 Likes

Hey no problems yet and it’s been ok man.I’m not here for drama lol. Thanks for the well wishes

Guess who’s NOT EVER turning down seeds? That’s correct…ME!! Simply 'cause everyone will see them again at the NEXT “Donation/Giveaway”, Co-Op Run, be danged!!! SS/BW, enjoy the weekend…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I can see the GPS grow diary thread now and know what it would be called . . .download (11)

10 Likes

Always been nervous to buy from GPS, I tried to get in on the free testers earlier this year but that didn’t happen . Their site went down. I’d still give them a try and hope for a true female for flower .

1 Like

Why? With so many good seeds to be run why waste time and energy running a maybe it will herm and seed the shit out of everything.

2 Likes

.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

7 Likes

Personally I would have them away from anything else. So there wouldn’t be an issue if they needed chopped .

1 Like

watch the scumbag gu make an account asking for your seeds and then re sell them LOL

9 Likes

Haha, I wouldn’t put it past him…

Anyway, fell asleep on the couch for like four hours, just woke up. Sorry. Here’s the list:

Four packs Valley Chem
3.5 packs Stardawg f2
3.5 packs Tombstone
One pack Western Grail
2.5 packs California Cannon
One pack Royal Chem
Two packs Chem Pie
Two packs Orange Blossom Special
Three packs Ghost Town
One pack Sky Master
Two packs Bison Breath
One pack Chinook Haze

Anybody wants those, lemme know and they’re yours. I’d prefer to just send everything all at once, but I understand it’s a lot of stuff.

6 Likes

Let’s pop em all. Flower them in solo cups. Leave the males in there. Collect the seeds. Sell them. Call our company menegenepoint seeds. And get 300 a pack.

5 Likes

Or gage Greenpoint seeds.

6 Likes

id try a stardawg and chempie ill pay for shipping to canada lol

maybe a bison breath also. ill see what i have to send back

Hell if youre offering id take some of that lol. I liked cackleberry alot. I can cover shipping to Canada aswell lol

1 Like

Hit me up if u got any left overs.

@Northern_Loki you want to get rid of the do-si :sweat_smile:?

@minitiger

Tombstone and some orange blossoms if you have any to spare !

I know exactly what to do with them :fire::sweat_smile:

3 Likes