Greenpoint Seeds

Sorry, man, I won’t send seeds to Canada. Tried it once, total fucking pain in the ass.

See above.

3 Likes

I’ll DM you.

2 Likes

I almost bought that orange blossom special… nope, don’t need more seeds to choose between :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would but they are having another meltdown about posting a photo of one of their packs. Don’t understand why. It’s as though they had gotten ripped off of something :confused:

Yeah i have no clue where this bullshit comes from. Maybe some pissed off hater had his inflammatory remark removed and started the rumor.

One minute later

Seeing that moderator post a pic of the dosi s1s cleared everything up. That fiasco happened so long ago moses was still wearing short pants

Hmmm, some sort of fiasco or something.

3 Likes

I would say we should f2 everything and Overgrow GPS but that would sure be an awful thing to do . Especially with such questionable genetics.
Oh and for the record it turns out I did post in this thread many months ago lol

6 Likes

Haha @Northern_Loki parts the Red Sea wearing cullotes.

I’d post a pic of my F2s to help but I don’t think it’s inflammatory enough.

3 Likes

Nah, they do enough to themselves. Why expend the energy.

Preservation of great and useful cultivars is the goal.

10 Likes

I brought this dude up before and everybody gave me shit for it.
Well looks at everybody that’s been taken in by the gu.
Funny as fuck.eatem boys

7 Likes

Is that from the chuckers site :sweat_smile::v:

1 Like

These guys don’t know when to shut up. Take a break, smoke a cigarette. Something.

:spider_web::coffin:

2 Likes

They trying to say everyone is talking about their older stuff and their current stuff doesn’t have problems?

Looks all discombobulated. Same MO.

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/2/9/9/29972f87f5fa348d7013e1f251da9743b8092460.jpeg

1 Like

Bat signal for any grows that went well.

4 Likes

Tossed a DM your way incase there are any around still.

2 Likes

I’ll take free seeds , they did rip me off $400

Duuuude… Are you fucking serious? That is gawddamned pathetic.

4 Likes

Just so everybody knows, everything I offered is spoken for, so please, don’t DM me haha. Didn’t realize how quickly people would jump on those seeds, although I probably should have. Anyway, yeah, don’t DM me. Seeds are gone.

6 Likes

So it is 35% off their pre orders if you help provide them with pictures of their own gear. Got it . Sounds legit …

5 Likes

Yeah guys, but a COUPON!

3 Likes