Greenpoint Seeds

Funny you should bring up logic and thcfarmer . Heisengoofs former boss . Can’t remember how long he worked for Logic on thcfarmer . I just remember it was when he suddenly had an issue with logic , it wasn’t long after he started working for Gu . But hey he has clearly shown since leaving his former boss , logic , that he is nothing like him lol
Imagine knowing all about someone like Logic , and deciding hey I am gonna double down on being a snake like that guy . That’ll show’em lol

4 Likes

Was a good laugh to wake up to this morning. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good… let them melt down some more.

@MrG. If you missed minitiger giveaway DM me an address for the above pack.

5 Likes

I am sure lots of people have packs they will never pop or hate anyone enough to give them to lol

11 Likes

Dibs for the cookies and chems if you don’t want them :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Raindance :pray: if ya tryna donate em :green_heart:

1 Like

Is it just me or do they all have silly names like “Val Kilmer’s moustache from Tombstone?”

All pioneer Texas prairie whatever.

8 Likes

If these birdies are meant to fly away… :raised_hand:Pioneer Kush? Ignore if this is not the case then, all good lol.

They are kinda of southern named right ? I was looking and they seem very country :rofl:

1 Like

So are these up for grabs? Ill go for pioneer or Raindance

The deputy since none else said it lol

removed to not stir the pot and give any attention

They don’t want us sock puppets to get em. We might like em lol

Yeah that one is ok, but I prefer Kevin Bacon’s hair from Tremors

4 Likes

You should name one of your strains “Snakeoids”

2 Likes

Wow! Just knowing that mini tiger is giving away everything he has from gps, makes me think green point should take their beans and make hemp seed oil. Then they will have a product they can sell.

4 Likes

What the what?!?! Why was @OleReynard’s post flagged? That’s absurd!

8 Likes

Par for the course
Truth can’t be handled

10 Likes

Gu paid the mods to flag it!

5 Likes

Heisen and Heisenbeans are thieves and GPS should find better employees than to employ people that breach their contracts with Greenpoint and lie to Gold level patrons . Do not buy testers from Heisenbeans as he will lie and steal your money. He stole 93.00 from me and was charging 89.00 for unproven testers plus 4.00 shipping. I ordered MAC testers thinking they may be something special back in June and after months of being patient he responded apologetically but never sent the order or will even repond after I kindly asked for a refund since either he does not have the order or is just a plain thief . BEWARE OF THIS PUNK! I AM A 60 YEAR OLD EXPERIENCED grower of 45 years plus a Boutique kind of guy. I was an idiot to have faith in a guy whom in reality is a glorified pollen chucker!

16 Likes