Greenpoint Seeds

They have you pay for the testers?!?

10 Likes

Yes . That is how their testers have always been. Folks get to wait for the " testers " to drop and everyone races to pay for completely untested seeds.
Thats how every breeder does their testers isn’t it ? Fire on the gram bro lol

7 Likes

im 3 weeks in on a single GPS Mentos in a mixed run. i’d feel bad chopping it now but sure wish i would have known all this before i picked it to add to the run. hopefully i wont have any issues but at least now i know i should keep a close eye on it. thnx for the read and the heads up.

3 Likes

Did you get the testers from GPS or from heisens web site where he sells his own stuff direct?

I remember buying Ecto Cooler as ‘testers’ and before my order had even shipped they were for sale on the GPS site, but the word testers had been removed form the listing lol.

3 Likes

Ecto cooler was originally made by Seeds of Compassion

7 Likes

Sorry, meant the EctoCooler cross from GPS.

2 Likes

89.00 plus 4.00 shipping and only a spit in the eye by this punk!

And here I was gonna send my testers out to OGers for free in exchange for their grow room space and time and documenting it LIKE A FOOL!!!

10 Likes

Wow after reading 400 posts about GPS, we should have them at the top of the list as the seller to steer clear of, no matter how rich the discounts may be. Gu and Heisen defending their questionable practices and the trolls posting information defending them. Why waste anymore time with this “breeder”. Let’s move on a focus on what a OG is about, making great genetics available to all.

14 Likes

WORD!

Maybe something like a “notice, avoid these jerks” post so folks that are interested can check and we can get back to what we love to do!

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Sooner or later the Jack-off’s will simply change names and continue screwing folks

2 Likes

well well…
lol - i got this email today from GPS…

Howdy,

I’m changing things up again. Promotion frequency, pricing structure, and Branding are all getting a makeover. I think you’ll like the changes.

Promotion

I am listening to the feedback and am reducing the frequency of sales. No longer will we have weekly sales and constant promotions. Instead, they will happen on holidays and marking milestones. I feel like the continuous promotion impacted the perception of my seeds in a negative way. It cheapened them. I put great care making sure you are getting the most coveted genetics and the healthiest seed. I think the sales did that mission a disservice. Instead, I’ll reward the Greenpoint Gazette subscribers (You) with personalized coupons based on your interest. This Labor Day Sale is undoubtedly the last promotion that will happen for a while.

Pricing

To personalize your shopping experience even further, I’m moving to a dynamic pricing model where you pay for the number of seeds you want. If you wish to purchase one seed, you can buy one seed.

Branding

It’s time for a makeover, I’m going away from the western theme, and I’m going back to the basics. A clean, fresh, sleek look exemplifies my mission to be accessible on the street level while bringing you the newest genetics at a great price.

I’ll be implementing these changes over the next two weeks so stay tuned. I’d like to thank you for the support you’ve given me and my team. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Over and out.

Thanks for the support
Gu~, Founder

[Image removed for click thru bait]

3 Likes

Gu looks friendly . . .

4 Likes

Wow, so young looking for such an experienced shyster.

8 Likes

New name because he’s screwed so many it’s time to fool some more people .

8 Likes

So, basically, he’s gonna change the way he promotes GPS, but not change anything about his actual breeding practices. Okay, got it. Nothing’s gonna change except the way he markets himself. Great.

For those of you who DM’ed me about those seeds, I haven’t forgotten about you. Sorry it’s taking me so long to send them to y’all, but they will get sent out. There’s just been a lot of shit going on lately. Woke up this morning to a new disaster. I need to deal with it ASAP, but instead I’m choosing to fuck around on OG.

17 Likes

Bahahahaha funny as fuck

5 Likes

I would like to buy 1 seed please

8 Likes

Obviously it’s because their phenotypes are so consistent there’s no need to hunt; you just pop the seed and clone away! :wink:

1 Like