Greenpoint Seeds

The last thing I want to do is say “look guy I’ve been growing for 25 years and I know how to germinate seeds so what you sent me are duds.”

And then they say “I don’t believe you guy maybe you have a light leak.”

Bad taste. Ugh. That gets you put on “the list.”

2 Likes

Bro I can’t even say they have germinated as collecting cannabis seeds in the UK is fine but if you germinated one your a drug dealer ,:rofl:

5 Likes

“I had a bad experience with my souvenir product. I tried to souvenir this souvenir product and had very bad souvenir results. Please provide a replacement souvenir.”

:rofl:

13 Likes

“these souvenir seeds I got for novelty purposes were not very novel, and I require ones that are a bit more original or entertaining”

8 Likes

Erm your seeds are bad. I accidentally put them in some rockwool and spilt some water on I’d previously PhD to 5.8 as I like to drink acidic water and the seeds didnt crack like I was expecting them to do after my unexpected accident :thinking:

3 Likes

18 years ago seedbay was the best thing going for OG. Times change.

3 Likes

I’m UK bro. 18 years ago all we could get was daft soap bar although it did the job :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Dude, seriously. “Your temps got high, that’s why your plants hermed,”? Nah, dude. High temps don’t make plants herm. “You must have a light leak…” Well, then why didn’t any of my other plants herm?

2 Likes

“you obviously didn’t use the special magic nutrient solution, or use the special supersoil created exclusively for that hermed strain - you stupid uneducated grower”

5 Likes

Ding ding ding.

4 Likes

:rofl: hes a creeeeep

2 Likes

Take care of Life FIRST, OG will be here when YOU’RE ready. Good Luck in all things, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I clicked on the pic to save it and make a comparison to Ricky from the trailer park boys… then for some reason it goes straight to a page called “fortuna” for females only lol wtf

4 Likes

oops thats just my secret pay gig must have mixed up… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

wow - i swear its a copy paste from the email i got from them…
i just went back and checked and it is indeed embedded in the email sent from GPS. hilarious

5 Likes

Wow, what is that all about :joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha wtf!

What it’s really doing is capturing your data. The company that hosts that photo is an email marketing company. You don’t even need to click on the picture - because the fact that it loads to your email is all it takes for the marketing company to get your data. However, if you do click on it, it measures the click-through rate, which is something that’s used to measure how effective a marketing campaign is.

But please know, “email marketing” data collection is also a data grab. This data can be shared with other similar companies to better understand your browsing and buying habits. And we already know that GPS is willing to use your personal data for any reason they see fit, including attempting to silence you.

10 Likes

that should get you kicked out of the business and then some…

3 Likes

And here i was thinking it was some crazy lesbian sex cult… :’(

6 Likes