Greenpoint Seeds

In my books that’s like a hack/virus. How is that allowed?

5 Likes

Welcome to data collection on the internet, things like this are the reason websites now have to ask about cookies for tracking purposes after a change in law. Also, if you’re not blocking/manually allowing through social media elements on pages you visit, every page where one of those elements loads sends information back to the social media company. This is one way that facebook uses its users’ browsing history to target ads at them.

5 Likes

lol - call me paranoid but im deleting the pic and the link so we dont have click thru bait

5 Likes

I grew out some Stardawg F2 regular seeds, as well as Cherry Wine F2 seeds. The Cherry Wine was absolute garbage, the Stardawg went into keeper rotation. I found it hard to smoke in a joint though; the smoke was very ‘chokey’. Like smooth, but hard to take a big pull at the same time. Hard to put into words now that I try. It wasn’t due to being extremely potent, just a very ‘rich’ sort of smoke. But almost effortless to trim and untrained gave a nice giant, dark green spear type cola. Denser than I expected (it was under 438w Kingbrite LED).

4 Likes

Cherry Wine if I recall had a low thc count, and maybe CBD. Either way I almost got trapped by the strain name, til I read the description.

It was so lanky, buds were more like a few measly pistils. I had bought it for its strong CBD. But you can’t break up and grind what doesn’t even grow into a proper bud.

Maybe find something here with CBD properties and breed together. How was the taste ? Or was the naming of this bullshit a ploy ?

Honestly didn’t even get around to smoking it. It just looked so un-appealing and was just fluff. I just took it out of the grow tent. It was the f2 offering.

Prolly hemp

This was already posted ( post 1603 ) and discussed.

2 Likes

I just made some coffee and I chuckled at the package which said “new updated look.”

Like anyone gives a shit.

7 Likes

Worst thing is that the prices is twice as much as what they where before

2 Likes

That link was just put up yesterday on their site. Please see the date.

(I understand the concept of a rebranding was discussed earlier/pictures made fun of, thus why I posted the official announcement)

But I took it down since we dare not repeat ourselves. :slight_smile:

Schrödingerm…

1 Like

All non germinated plants are both hermie and not hermie at the same time?

2 Likes

The uncertainty is at the quantum level?.. :thinking:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Sorry didn’t see the date. Thought you had missed the posts earlier. :smiley:

2 Likes

In the knowing you destroy the ethical responsibility along with the uncertainty. :joy:

1 Like

I have socks older than this fellow.

3 Likes

I think that poor excuse for a mo is to say “hey mum look I finally grew some pubes” :joy:

5 Likes