Greenpoint Seeds

A heavy GG4 leaning pheno of Tomahawk, just finished week 4. Trichomes are stupid sticky, stinking of sweet diesel.

19 Likes

Bananimal
Took clones last weekend

14 Likes

Anybody have a pack of Copper Chem they want to trade?

2 Likes

Tombstone male is chopped, all 3 females plus the two others are full of red hairs, so im good on keeping the pollen donor around for now. Will attempt to collect some dried pollen for use later.

13 Likes

Thats gonna be some dank stuff there. I had a buddy that ran some of those tomahawk before and found all kinds of nice stuff

3 Likes

I got 3 GG4 × Tomahawk from @Buck5050 going now. Just seedling, hoping for great things

3 Likes

Cowboy Cookies F2 from fem seeds I made learning to use STS. This F2 is nothing like the F1s - in structure or smell. Not much smell at all from this one.

I was concerned about possible herms, but this one is clean so far.

I gave some of these F2 fems to a couple people here, curious if anyone got to them.

10 Likes

I popped one that turned out female a year or so ago, and that was some of the best smoke ive had!

3 Likes

I have one of these going, but it got caught in my thrip episode when it was young, so its kind of silly looking. Big as hell, and a little stretchy, has a kind of stanky smell in veg.

Ill snap a couple pics in a bit

3 Likes

Yeah, this one was pretty stretchy in veg and early flower. Way more than the F1s. I didn’t care for it, but it is forming nice colas now.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet, but I was planning on popping at least 3 fem photos for my next run, and yours are on my short list - in that I don’t have many fem photos, so it’s a short list, but also some intriguing ones in there. :stuck_out_tongue: If you’d like, I can make sure at least one of them is a Cowboy Cookies F2, and probably one MMH. Not sure if I’ll do another of those, or I might go with another strain for the third one.

2 Likes

I’ll get some pics of bananimal in the morning.
Wife stripped it naked but it’s doing good.
Also she bought rum runner

2 Likes

Nice! She likes the Purple Punch crosses i see. I picked up Animal Cookies S1 and Diamond Cookies S1 a couple weeks ago. I know there is crazy fire in the animal cookies crosses… ive seen and smoked it. I got the Diamond Cookies b/c of the Triangle Kush, i fkn love good Triangle Kush

1 Like

They keep sending me discounts. Going to make me broke lol

1 Like

She got another. Texas something

1 Like

That’d be cool if you do pop those, but don’t do it on my account. I was just curious about the outcomes. The Cowboy Cookies F1s were unique (to me anyway) and I was hoping the F2s would have some of that. They still may, but I have too much else on my plate to go searching (which I’m sure you can relate to).

1 Like

Yeah they are good about their pricing and deals… they know how to market, for sure. A+++++ marketing.

1 Like

I have a couple pack on the way, one of them is Texas Chem.

1 Like

That’s what she got. Texas chem

1 Like

Btw, their purple Tahoe is a gorgeous plant, @Lood grew a nice one.

1 Like