Grove Bags.... Has anyone tried them on a cure?

Ok I’ve read enough about these in the thread to consider trying it

I thought they looked ridiculous personally but I can’t ignore all the praise they’ve received here

My grow store sells em about to go grab a few

6 Likes

It’s because the terpenes are volatile

So when they are in situations that make them less so,
There is not as much of a smell

I’ve never used them but I hear so much conflicting stuff about them I gotta see for myself

3 Likes

For me the moment I decided “OK there might be something to these” is when I split a 2 ounce plant into a jar and into a bag. 2 weeks later, the ounce in the jar had a lot more leafy smell like black tea, but the ounce in the bag smelled like dank bubblegum.

I did a terrible trim job on that plant, and I think the leafiness contributed to the poor smell in the jar, but the ounce in the bag still came out great.

Definitely worth a try IMO

4 Likes

We try our first ones today.
They are expensive but if they are reusable I guess that’s ok

4 Likes

essentially what i thought but just ordered some after some praise in the thread and figured why not and i like them subsequently, can say i definitely prefer storing these bags vs say jars when not full of bud.

Sure glass if alot more reusable and its what we use at home for storing pretty much any pantry type goods as we avoid plastic where we can, but for a buck or two a bag and as cheap as i am i think there worth it even if say they only last a year or two of use which i have yet to determine the longevity of.

Though i do like its a heck of alot easier taking buds out of these bags than say a jar you have to do the whole shake and smack and pick thing if filled decently.

5 Likes

oh another thing that the lady has noticed which is a big thing is these bags dont smell vs say when ive had jars with not so cranked seals or even when tight sometimes those seals arent the best and you can tell when say opening a cupboard where you store them and getting a face full of smell.

Haven’t had that issue with the bags so far.

9 Likes

Ditto, no complaining from the Missus after using the bags.

3 Likes

for me they have worked super good, they really good at keeping all n point an keep smell away really good , i open one and smell is ridiculous in the room

12 Likes

Awesome looking bags there man, love the design on those.

Nugs looks really dense and well trimmed. Very nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The last one i harvest wasba charm, almost no trim at all, and yes they ended been dense nugs

18 Likes

Well you guys convinced me
I’ll try it

They were 4$ for the 1lb bags at my local grow store

18 Likes

I plan to continue to use these on every grow. So far I just use the QP size, and if a plant is a little over, I will just throw that extra in a jar and use it for sampling.

9 Likes

as will I on this next couple of runs coming up! per your reccomendation. excited to get these Velvet QP bags!

4 Likes

@Shamus
How are the bags doing for you?

1 Like

I really enjoy the GroveBags over jars. It makes harvesting & storing so much easier, and the cure takes care of itself. I’ve even began using them for distribution.

15 Likes

That’s a whole lot of goodness right there @Berserker7205 !

3 Likes

Ok I shared the tabacco bags, but they don’t do the same as terplock bags, I had some green stuff inside one tabacco bag and I got mold so don’t even try those for buds.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know TastyCrop. Good to know. :wink:

5 Likes

Damn if I lived near you I’d be a customer!

2 Likes

Grove bags definitely work . Need to find a place that sells them at a decent price need the 1 lb ones plus some smaller ones .

3 Likes